Favorite Fast Food

@joevol33 :eek:

5. Wendy’s: Chili

Eating chili at fast food restaurants is usually never a good idea. It’s known as the food item that sits in the kitchen for days or weeks. Do yourself a favor and skip the chili next time you’re at Wendy’s.
I'm from Kentucky, don't bother me 🤣

Reactions: 508mikey
I only fast food when it's an absolute matter of convenience. I even buy fried chicken from the supermarket instead of KFC. I still love KFC, but made a conscious health decision not to eat at these places.

That's the way I am. I cut out fast food back in 2010 to try and eat at home more. Originally it was let me try not having it for a week, then it became two weeks, then it became a month, etc. The challenge was on! I've only added back Chickfila or Zaxby's, and it is a rare choice unless I need something quick. My new rule has been to only eat out once a week, and if I'm doing that, fast food is not really where I want my weekly choice to be.

I know you all were talking fried chicken, but their lemon pepper rotisserie chicken is my favorite.
I haven't tried their rotisserie, but the closest in to me is Gainesville Georgia. Ingles rotisserie is very good.

We have a nice Publix. Weekends you can eat a four course lunch just walking through. Makes you forget what you came there to get
Our Ingles has a food court. Huge salad and wing bar with soups, regular deli with fried chicken and specials every day, a sub section, and a new Chinese section with seating. It's not bad for a grocery store.

Reactions: TopsideVol
These are free sample sections. Sammich squares, hot plates, and seafood. Sometimes samples of dessert
Dang, our Publix needs to get the memo they need to be like Costco! Every once in awhile they will throw a bash - like a welcome to spring, summer, etc. where they will grill outside and offer free lunch.

Reactions: TopsideVol
@95 Vol Alum
image.php

They're all over the Dallas/FW metroplex. I absolutely loved it when I lived there.
Had one across from Rivergate on Gallatin road back in the day, I was maybe 10-12. When I left in 97 it had turned into a flower shop.

My grandad used to take me and my brother there every time we visited them for an overnight stay. I loved those burgers as a kid. They were huge too.

We had a few Whataburgers here in Memphis but they all closed about 30 years ago. There’s talk about them coming back.

Yea, 30 years ago is about right.

Hey, while I got you here, Imma let you decide which movie I'm gonna watch tonight. I fawked around last night and didn't watch either cause I couldn't make up my mind. Got too late so I made some Crème Fraiche, told souce to stfu and went to bed.

Choices...

Equalizer 2
Creed 2

Go......

VN Store

Back