Favorite alcoholic beverage

I've pretty much had it all, but in older years, I've gravitated to vodka soda, twist of lime. Pretty much goes well in the heat of the summer, all the way through the season.

It’s always Jack and Coke for me. Started when I was a student years ago and something about it makes it feel like fall and football. The smell, the taste, everything. Go VOLS!!

Reactions: golfballs
Amstel Light? Nah.

FOR NIGHT GAMES: J&B Scotch and water over ice in a large Tervis tumbler. Johnnie Walker Double Black neat, after the game.
(wait... does there have to be a game?)

EARLY GAMES: Pellegrino

I want to really enjoy the game fog-free so will just sip something sweet to go with crab meat infused hush puppies. And I'm still a Bailey-man:

Tequila paired with Bailey's Irish cream. The Irish cactus requires nothing else except an ice cube. Choose a good blanco tequila to mix with Baileys, then sip with joy.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Non drinker. Seen it mess too many up. But as long as a person can control it and it not control them have fun and be safe.

Maybe it depends on the person but we always said liquor then beer never fear, beer then liquor never sicker. I’ve lived by that for 30 years now and so far it has proven true every time. I guess you’re the opposite!
Never heard "beer on liquor never sicker". Always heard it as "liquor on beer, never fear. Beer on whisky, mighty risky". Both work

Reactions: BigOrangeTailgate

VN Store

Back