Favorite alcoholic beverage

I've got a new Fall fave... New Belgium's Voodoo Ranger Atomic Pumpkin ale, brewed with pumpkin juice, Saigon cinnamon, habanero, aji, and del arbol peppers!

I don't usually go for "flavored" beers, but this one is pretty special, and everyone who's tried it has raved. Lots of slow revealing layers of flavor with that little habanero burn at the end means you can take a sip and enjoy the cavalcade of flavor notes for 2 or 3 plays (at Tennessee's pace) before you need another sip.

And only 6.4% abv, so you won't be waiting on Sunday for Freak to post the game video to see what you missed in the 4th quarter.

Last edited:
Bud light was all I drunk when I was in my 20’s and younger I can’t drink it anymore they changed something on it I don’t know what but it doesn’t taste like it did in the mid to late 90’s
I suspect that it isn't the Bud Lite that has changed, but your taste. As one ages and matures so does ones desire for something better. :)

I suspect that it isn't the Bud Lite that has changed, but your taste. As one ages and matures so does ones desire for something better. :)
Your probaly right lol seemed like everyone in high school and college drunk bud light, natty light or keg beer

VN Store

Back