Fauci-gate

Would anyone put it past a communist dictatorship, like China, to engineer a virus which selectively killed the aged, unhealthy population? They are a drain on resources, after all.
The Chinese Communist Party would never engage in the mass murder of its own people..

Either way, he was impeached anyway. Twice.
iu

Reactions: wmcovol
Can you at least pretend to try and keep up? The comment was made that "certain people" were allowed to lie to congress in addition to Fauci. I didn't invoke the whataboutisim, I expanded upon it.

Additionally, it was Trump that thrust Fauci into the national spotlight. Trump propped him up until he didn't toe his partisan line with his narrative and then tried to scape goat his shi**y response on him. Thanks for asking though.

Dude are you seriously on here trying to make Fauci's lying seem ok?

Septic - His piece of cake was bigger than mine mama.

Mama - Boy go to your room and give me that cake back! Looking at somebody else's plate.

I've seen it all now.

Lawd ham mercy.

Dude are you seriously on here trying to make Fauci's lying seem ok?

Septic - His piece of cake was bigger than mine mama.

Mama - Boy go to your room and give me that cake back! Looking at somebody else's plate.

I've seen it all now.

Lawd ham mercy.

Not at all. and certainly not any more than you let Trumps constant stream of lies slide.

I mean, the ginned up outrage here is hysterical but my eyes can only roll so hard.

The pearl clutching over Fauci's tales are a drop in the bucket to 5+ years now of trumps nonsense. After all, Trump trotted him out there, perhaps this was to be expected.

Not at all. and certainly not any more than you let Trumps constant stream of lies slide.

I mean, the ginned up outrage here is hysterical but my eyes can only roll so hard.

The pearl clutching over Fauci's tales are a drop in the bucket to 5+ years now of trumps nonsense. After all, Trump trotted him out there, perhaps this was to be expected.
Not going to carry water for Trump but I believe the powers that be trotted Fauci out there because he was the so called expert. What the powers didn't bother to tell us here was he was expert because he was at the very least marginally involved.

Where I blame Trump is he wasn't savvy enough to see the agenda and marginalize Fauci from jump. Even when the agenda became clearer he wasn't strong or convicted enough to stand up to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back