Fargo - TV Series

Well that's depressing. But if that's what it takes for the show to eventually come back and maintain its quality then so be it.

I can wait for Hawley as long as he needs, that dude is the best mind working in TV today.

I don't mind them taking off a few years. I mean it was about a year and a half between Seasons 2 and 3 and the quality didn't drop at all.

Season 2 is untouchable and I thought season 1 was better than 3, too...but all things considered season 3 was pretty damn good.

I agree. This has simply been one of the best shows on TV. And I was initially very skeptical.

Just caught up on the finale. Not their best work but still pretty darn good; despite a few glaring plot holes. 1- What happened to the Russian wolf henchman? 2- Emmitt's car magically works again after the trooper confrontation. 3) No payoff to the opening scene of the season regarding the German interrogation!

Didn't like the ending on this one. Too vague regarding Varga in how he escapes and then the final scene.

Emmitt's demise felt glossed over as well... why would Mr. Wrench wait 5 years and then randomly drop in on him at dinner?

Last edited:
Just caught up on the finale. Not their best work but still pretty darn good; despite a few glaring plot holes. 1- What happened to the Russian wolf henchman? 2- Emmitt's car magically works again after the trooper confrontation. 3) No payoff to the opening scene of the season regarding the German interrogation!

Didn't like the ending on this one. Too vague regarding Varga in how he escapes and then the final scene.

Emmitt's demise felt glossed over as well... why would Mr. Wrench wait 5 years and then randomly drop in on him at dinner?
The Russian guy died, cars are funny sometimes, but yea I'm still not sure how the opening scene correlates.

There's probably a million different reasons for that, though it does seem like he waited awhile.

The Russian guy died, cars are funny sometimes, but yea I'm still not sure how the opening scene correlates.

There's probably a million different reasons for that, though it does seem like he waited awhile.

The opening scene is no more than an explanation of false identity...how the wrong Stussy was killed...and later how the other two Stussys were killed to frame the fake serial killer.

Reactions: 1 person
The opening scene is no more than an explanation of false identity...how the wrong Stussy was killed...and later how the other two Stussys were killed to frame the fake serial killer.

Good explanation. Great thing about a Coen Brothers product...they don't explain everything.

Ah ok, that would make sense. I thought Varga had perhaps set him up, what with his multiple aliases and all. But his backstory is shrouded in mystery so I couldn't know for sure.

The fate of the Russian isn't really a plot hole, just an unanswered question.

As long as it returns I'm happy. I was afraid Hawley would move solely into movies now that he has one shot and is connected to a few others.

VN Store

Back