Fargo - TV Series

I didn't know you could drop f-bombs on FX.

Yea I believe restrictions only apply to the broadcast channels. So FX can say anything they want to. I guess if they started saying F bombs every other word on their shows then the advertisers might not like that too much.

Anyways another good episode and it feels like it is about to pick it up a notch.

So I wonder if we are going to start seeing characters from the movie? I wouldn't be surprised to get a cameo from Mike Yanagita. What if the kill Stan Grossman? Jerry Lundegaard would probably be out of prison by now.

With Fargo, you always know some ill stuff is about to go down when someone launches into a history/philosophy lecture

Yea I believe restrictions only apply to the broadcast channels. So FX can say anything they want to. I guess if they started saying F bombs every other word on their shows then the advertisers might not like that too much.

Anyways another good episode and it feels like it is about to pick it up a notch.

I thought they still couldn't say certain things; like on Breaking Bad they censored a few f-bombs. That was 4-5 years ago now though, so maybe it's changed.

But they also filmed a different version of Negan's speech in the S7 premiere where they replaced "pegged" with "effed" for the Blu-ray but didn't show it on TV.

I know they had gotten more relaxed over the years with s-bombs and GDs coming out more. Maybe it's like PG-13 and they get up to 3 or something.

Any theories on why Ofc Burgle can't be seen by motion detection devices (automatic doors, faucets, etc)?

Based on the previews for next week's episode and everything that occurred in this week's I have a feeling a lot of ish is about to go down.

I thought they still couldn't say certain things; like on Breaking Bad they censored a few f-bombs. That was 4-5 years ago now though, so maybe it's changed.

But they also filmed a different version of Negan's speech in the S7 premiere where they replaced "pegged" with "effed" for the Blu-ray but didn't show it on TV.

I know they had gotten more relaxed over the years with s-bombs and GDs coming out more. Maybe it's like PG-13 and they get up to 3 or something.

Saw an interview with Aaron Paul a while back. Said AMC was allowed all the "b****" uses they want. That's why it was his phrase. Allowed only a handful of "s***" and one "f***" each season.

Last edited:
Hey I was right. But I found Ray's death to be really disappointing. Just the way it happened.

Removes an element of trepidation for me. Ray was actually the only protagonist that was a true good guy. The rest prolly deserve what's coming.

Removes an element of trepidation for me. Ray was actually the only protagonist that was a true good guy. The rest prolly deserve what's coming.

Eh....he really wasn't that good considering all the things he helped put in motion. I don't think any of them are really "good".

I think Emmit started out good, but with everything's that's happened he's starting to lose his moral compass.

Eh....he really wasn't that good considering all the things he helped put in motion. I don't think any of them are really "good".

Good hearted. Heart belonged to the toughest character in this drama. Bad choices don't necessarily equal bad person. Greed primarily motivated the other characters...didn't see that with Ray.

I think Emmit started out good, but with everything's that's happened he's starting to lose his moral compass.

He didn't seek out the criminals that took over his company, but you can see that the illgotten money is a lure.

I always use it in the movie thread, but like Huff said I figured everybody was caught up. Especially if you're reading this thread.

Yeah the unwritten rule is that you use them for movies and shows that are stream only. GoT, BCS, etc...no spoiler tags. I stay my ass outta the Americans thread completely bc i'm always behind

VN Store

Back