Far Cry 6 (Release Date: 10/7/21) Xbox/PlayStation/PC

IDK where that comes from but if you get disconnected for what ever reason the xbox will give you a prompt that says you must be online to play and drop you.

a bulk of the graffix files and such are downloaded to the box for faster rendering, but many times it's not fast enough. You will occasionally shoot people and they won't get shot etc.... one time I was running through a building and a soldier materialized right in front of me.

I think one of the updates tinkered with that as I would also get the occasionally get the "snowshoe error", which says I'd been disconnected. So it will play out what has already rendered, but eventually you will have to be back online.

what up fellas, bout to jump back on this, don't want to fall behind.... let me turn this xbox on....

oh ****! 750 meg xbox update... damn!
Dude how bad is your internet? My internet is just average (400mbps) 750 meg would take all of 3 or 4 minutes. I think your internet might have something do with the game running like crap for you.

I've played some games where the updates are 200+ gigs. Now THATS a pain in the ass.

Dude how bad is your internet? My internet is just average (400mbps) 750 meg would take all of 3 or 4 minutes. I think your internet might have something do with the game running like crap for you.

I've played some games where the updates are 200+ gigs. Now THATS a pain in the ass.

Our area FINALLY got fiber a few months back. I think we got the most basic fiber package available and it’s like 300mb maybe? I was on 12-20mb before. I am blown away. I used to stay away from the ps store because I was like what the hell is the point in buying digital content and then seeing it has 30 hours to download. I am downloading 30 gigs in less than an hour now.

Way late to the party but finally playing this. Solid game so far, feels like they worked out a lot of the kinks from FC5.

If you are a Stranger Things fan, you have to play the Stranger Things side mission. It’s incredibly well done.

Just beat this. Probably the most engaged I’ve been in a Far Cry story all the way through, I really liked this one. I will say it’s an easy game, or maybe I just play too much Dark Souls, but only one mission really gave me trouble.

Just beat this. Probably the most engaged I’ve been in a Far Cry story all the way through, I really liked this one. I will say it’s an easy game, or maybe I just play too much Dark Souls, but only one mission really gave me trouble.

It’s much easier than the previous ones. It’s better than redneck 1&2 but it’s not as good as 3 or 4.

There just aren’t really any bases that are hard to take. 4 had some really hard bases.

My biggest issue with this game is it feels like a first person version of ghost recon breakpoint.

The wing suit glitch in co op is also dumb beyond belief.

VN Store

Back