Far Cry 6 (Release Date: 10/7/21) Xbox/PlayStation/PC

I'm half way through the map, but something tells me there is more after this.

I don't like that when you kill soldiers off, the server regenerates them..... behind you. That's what the gas mines are for.

I'm getting much better at it though. I need to collect more materials from drop offs (gun powder!), but it's a run and gun scenario.... and those are just so frustrating. I understand the you tube crowd needs entertainment tho. They are trying to make a living... ha.

I'm collecting gear now. There are outfits, and MODS that advance your abilities. You just have to choose which direction you want to go. The medico supremo is pretty awesome. It emits a healing gas that heals you when you die, giving you an extra life... and if you pop it while in the heat of battle, it keeps you from getting injured. In addition, it gives you health grenades, that you can toss around and it emits a healing gas cloud.... like the poison, but it heals. Pretty powerful stuff. When you combine it with the medico outfit, it allows you to heal more quickly, and then you can ad MODS to everything. One of them is when you use a healing medicine, it recharges the supremo. The outfits and mods are important. RN I'm loving the poison mines with poison bullets, and I just broke down and bought the poison supremo. The poison is great fun because it will turn the soldiers against each other and drain thier life at the same time... basically turning them into crazed suicide zombies. They will turn on their own.

Last edited:
I just bought FC5 lol. $20 and still a really good looking game. I want to play 6, but I think I’m past the $60 for a game thing so I will probably wait until it goes half off or something. So far 5 is good and I’m looking forward to sinking some time into the story.

5 is a little different then the rest. It plays more like assasines creed, and it has some glitches. (most noticeably the plaines that will appear and disappear randomly), but it's a fantastic game. Still one of my personal favorites. I had that one down pretty good, so if you have questions throw them up, and I'll see if I can answer them.

5 is a little different then the rest. It plays more like assasines creed, and it has some glitches. (most noticeably the plaines that will appear and disappear randomly), but it's a fantastic game. Still one of my personal favorites. I had that one down pretty good, so if you have questions throw them up, and I'll see if I can answer them.
I do miss the skill tree and points from challenges. The fishing/hunting need big game points like 5 had to keep it interesting.

In 6, they took the perks and put them into weapons and gear, so you really want to level up to get that weapons and gear. Find the booty. The weapons have been ho hum so far, but I can perk up my weapons with perks in the [mod] boxes to create new weapons and gear now. fastest way to level up is to take out vehicles. You can have some fun doing that. You can even outfit that bad ass car you got with a battering ram that takes out other vehicles and just drive around smashing cars and trucks. The shot gun with BLAST rounds also takes them out pretty quick. You get 10-50 extra point for taking out vehicles.

ALSO... there are FC5 type machine gun points along the road that weirdly have no soldiers behind them, so you can just walk up and take the machine gun and start blasting vehicles. I find this to be a little stupid, why would there be 50 cal machine gun turrets with no soldiers there? IDK.

what up fellas, bout to jump back on this, don't want to fall behind.... let me turn this xbox on....

oh ****! 750 meg xbox update... damn!

This GIGANTIC update improves the look and feel of the game significantly, and also includes fun features like randomly generated vehicles that appear and disappear from thin air, and sometimes float IN THE AIR, much like the airplanes in FC 5. One time as I was driving down the road minding my own business, a tank suddenly appeared in front of me, which of course, I slammed into.

Reactions: Christian Lowe
I believe the last update also removed the Danny Trejo mission which wasn’t supposed to be released yet and wasn’t complete. Overall it was a good game. Had a blast playing coop. There is some post endgame stuff but nothing to really keep you coming back. I’ll play through again at some point

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's
Finally finished this thing. Good game with some flaws. I have a fat pipe coming into my house and the servers are still not fast enough on their end I guess because sometimes I moved faster than the game. This online server **** is going to be a bitch until the tech gets good enough imo. Got to find something else now.

Finally finished this thing. Good game with some flaws. I have a fat pipe coming into my house and the servers are still not fast enough on their end I guess because sometimes I moved faster than the game. This online server **** is going to be a bitch until the tech gets good enough imo. Got to find something else now.
Isn’t far cry 6 a single player game? Not sure how servers would factor in.

Half the game is downloaded onto your box, and half is done on their servers. You have to have a constant connection. even a blip in connection will disconnect it.

It’s an always online single player game
I don't think it should affect gameplay should it? Just to log in to Ubisoft connect.

Thankfully, the answer is no; Far Cry 6 doesn’t require you to be connected online or logged into the Ubisoft Connect service in order to play it. That means if you’re without internet for whatever reason or simply don’t want to risk eating up any of your bandwidth, you’ll still be able to enjoy liberating Yara and taking on its fascist dictator.

It should be noted, however, this only applies to single player. If you’re looking to tackle Far Cry 6 with a buddy, you’ll need an internet connection. Local split-screen multiplayer isn’t an option regardless if you’re online or offline.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back