Explosive Brian Flores lawsuit against NFL

Lol, they substantiated Flores’ claims of tampering. And punished the team for it. Wtf.

He brought up the social justice angle insinuating I'm biased because of it, but he revealed the source of his derangement. He can't look at a clear fact and accept it and move on. He just wants to waste time. This is why I have him on ignore but I mistakenly take a peek now and again.

He brought up the social justice angle insinuating I'm biased because of it, but he revealed the source of his derangement. He can't look at a clear fact and accept it and move on. He just wants to waste time. This is why I have him on ignore but I mistakenly take a peek now and again.
You’re overly miffed at anyone who differs with you and your grand design. Ignore that. 😅

Reactions: DonjoVol
That’s not the headline of the lawsuit and you know it.

Also moving the goalposts. I don't even entirely know what you mean by this. You're having a completely different conversation now. We're talking about whether or not he's been telling the truth. That's it. Stop with the ******** bad faith discussion.

Last edited:
Except they didn't substantiate anything Flores said. It's all because of tampering.

Your quote didn’t say “in the lawsuit.” Just states “anything he said.” Well, they substantiated part of what he said.

Go figure they didn’t substantiate something that is pending legal review. I’m no lawyer, but that would seem like a bad strategy.

VN Store

Back