Evina Comment

She is out of here per twitter and she is taking heat from some former players. I will say this Holly is the coach if you want to throw shades at her fine, But when you go after the staff that`s a problem. I`m sure those comments did not sit well with Gordon and Anosike. Gordon and Anosike had a outstanding career and TN had have the rings to back it up. And as R.Lobo and M. Taylor said pretty much look at the box score. I just think Westbrook could have handle this a different way.

🤔

Tired of you jokers blaming the players. Cooper. DeShields. Westbrook. Warlick has shown she cannot coach, she cannot motivate, and she cannot successfully lead this program. Let’s go, Phil... hire a coach with a record of developing talent.

✍🏽

A coaching change needs to be made, that is NOT the issue.

What Westbrook did is Unforgivable. She can not remain on the team.

The new coach does not need Westbrook (or her mother) causing problems in the future.

She is out of here per twitter and she is taking heat from some former players. I will say this Holly is the coach if you want to throw shades at her fine, But when you go after the staff that`s a problem. I`m sure those comments did not sit well with Gordon and Anosike. Gordon and Anosike had a outstanding career and TN had have the rings to back it up. And as R.Lobo and M. Taylor said pretty much look at the box score. I just think Westbrook could have handle this a different way.

Well, I guess she will no longer be dealing with that coaching stuff. [Turns page]📄

Reactions: Amb3096
A player making any type of negative comments towards their caoach can not be tolerated! Everyone wants to be back at that level under Pat and the current level of UCONN, Baylor, ND, Stanford etc! Well i will assure you this undermining would have been squashed by Pat and these other Coaches! Holly is fired or resigns and something with the new coach is not liked she and others will feel they can do this again! Lots of changes should be made with both staff and roster!

Holly Warlick out as Lady Vols coach after seven seasons coaching Tennessee basketball

Reactions: Amb3096

VN Store

Back