Everyone wants to throw Pruitt off the bus!

But he had them in position to be competitive, and they should have won the game. I put the blame on the players! Stupid penalties, dropped balls, missing wide open receivers. The coach can't get on the field with them! They beat themselves!

There is no longer a bus to throw him or anyone off of...

Reactions: FLVOL_79
They have beer sales now so raising $13 million should not be a problem with the beat down UT fans going to the games. They could afford it if they would stop doing stadium improvements and expanding the football training facility. The only stadium improvement they need is a head coach that can do the job and a football team that looks well coached. The fans have not seen a well coached team in many years.
This. Look at Alabama since Saban arrived.

They have beer sales now so raising $13 million should not be a problem with the beat down UT fans going to the games. They could afford it if they would stop doing stadium improvements and expanding the football training facility. The only stadium improvement they need is a head coach that can do the job and a football team that looks well coached. The fans have not seen a well coached team in many years.
Just think if they sold shots of Jack Fire....

Should of won? No. But it should of been more in the range of a 28-17 game. Players do have to execute true but Pruitt also is a terrible HC. He basically quit at the end of the game, what a message to send to your team.

Now if we can only get you to quit.

Honestly you could be right.

BJs guys could be that awful without access to practice though it’s hard to tell.

But he had them in position to be competitive, and they should have won the game. I put the blame on the players! Stupid penalties, dropped balls, missing wide open receivers. The coach can't get on the field with them! They beat themselves!
We should have won the game? Oh lord.

Oh STFU. There's nothing to be positive about. So quit shaming people for being negative. It's just the reality.

Lol. Not S...in TFU. Reach down and see if you have what it takes.... If not you can join the Jordan Murphy's of the world

I think OP is giving us as fans too much credit, we not only want to throw him off the bus we want to run over him with it, back up, and run over him again.

2FD7A3A7-8449-408E-822F-5B10D242BEAE.gif

Pruitt was a better coach last year. I think he has given up on his basic instincts trying to delegate. At least last year the white board was defeated.

They sold 20k beers vs BYU. 10k Chatt. If they clear $10 profit per beer that’s 300k. Not near enough to pay any coaching staff off

Do you know much about football? Didn't think so.

😂

The D wasn't atrocious. That's just the frustration talking. They played ok for what they are. Due to the DL, we had to blitz to be effective. It was what it was.

UF punted the ball once, on what planet is that even fair to average?

WTH?!

Reactions: I40flyer
He went with JG. That’s not putting the team in the position to win.

Reactions: I40flyer
The Gators had better players and smarter coaches- they should have won and they did.
Mullen made all kinds of stupid coaching decisions. A competent coach with a well-prepared team would have made him pay dearly.

GTFO of here with that boot-licking nonsense. Pruitt is a bad head coach.

Reactions: hog88 and Thorp32
The powers that be don't have the luxury of "acting" out of emotion. They, I think, have to look at anything such as a coaching change from a business standpoint. As we stand "today," that being the key word here, we will not/would not be able to bring in a proven coach. We've simply had too many coaching turnovers, no pun intended, in a relatively short period of time. For me, the answer is time, maybe not so much as giving "Pruitt" time, as giving "stability" time. Stability will make us look more attractive to any coach looking to make a change. In the meantime, if Pruitt works out, we'll be the better for it. JMO
UT is a top brand. Top 10 program in the history of college football. TN fans in football are only second to KY in basketball. The "no coach would want to come here if we fire Pruitt "is pure nonsense. The YT brand itself is good enough to get a couple of five stars every year. Enough with the excuses!!!

VN Store

Back