Ever since Coach Tee Martin joined the sideline ...

2. I hope he never coaches from the booth ever again.

giphy.gif

Wish that I had a tardis👍

Reactions: VetVol
We are 3-1. We went 1-4 while he was up in the booth. You can never underestimate the advantage of having a leader around our young men that's achieved the ultimate goal while donning the Orange. Winning is contagious and Tee knows how. His leadership has rubbed off on this team and it's clear. Not a lot being said about it.

1. Shout out to Coach Tee! Glad hes here. Many Vols wanted this for a long time.

2. I hope he never coaches from the booth ever again
You could also say ever since Niedermeyer joined the box we have went 3 and 1. Seems everything Niedermeyer touches turns to gold.

Reactions: #1n51&98 and OG.V83
You also notice CJP has radically changed his sideline style. He was a stoic mute last year, and now he's running in step with Chandler down the sideline. That's a head coach learning on the job.
One of the reasons I have moved from +2 (on scale of ten) for CJP Started the season neutral (0) and stayed there through the opening debacle. Plan to reevaluate at end of regular season. Anything less that 3-0 will drop the number. edit neutral = 0

Last edited:
Reactions: OG.V83
One of the reasons I have moved from +2 (on scale of ten) for CJP Started the season neutral (2) and stayed there through the opening debacle. Plan to reevaluate at end of regular season. Anything less that 3-0 will drop the number.

Love your scale. You're a tough crowd tho bro. You holdin his azz accountable by God 😀

Reactions: MemphisVol77
We are 3-1. We went 1-4 while he was up in the booth. You can never underestimate the advantage of having a leader around our young men that's achieved the ultimate goal while donning the Orange. Winning is contagious and Tee knows how. His leadership has rubbed off on this team and it's clear. Not a lot being said about it.

1. Shout out to Coach Tee! Glad hes here. Many Vols wanted this for a long time.

2. I hope he never coaches from the booth ever again
I'm willing to bet he was a thorn in Jims side while in the booth

Last edited:
Reactions: VolAllen
Them cruch berries are the truth... if I adult its cherrios .. but I dont adult too much with cereal .. brings out the inner kid for some reason. Do u remember ninja turtle cereal? Or batman cereal? Dont make em like that no more. Since we talkin bout food, I just gave out a killer family recipe in another thread, how to make real Buffalo, NY style wings .. but I better not see a new wing chain start poppin up tho 🤣🤣 ...yall will love them

I hear ya. But. ..
Coach Tee finally being on the sideline is causation for some celebration. Just him being there with the guys ... you cant underestimate that ... what would an army fight like without their General ... then how do you think they'll fight if that General leads them into battle? Two totally different outcomes probably .. which has been exactly the case. Is there some correlation - probably... but it's still better than him up in that dang bill and Ted booth

Ehhhhh, I'm not sure you actually did "hear him".

I like seeing Tee on the sideline. He looks engaged with the players. I wonder if he brought any perspective to the table that Chaney couldn't see for himself when they were in the booth together.

Ah yes, climate change arguments - "Full of sound and fury...signifying nothing."
I don't mean to brag or nothing, but I've lived through about 5 climate change extinctions since they started predicting them.

They promised us Florida would be underwater by now.......

They can't keep getting our hopes up!

Livefaith was that kid that got beat up and shoved into his locker back in the day ... or that kid in kindergarten that sh*t his pants (yeah that was him)

Good ole George! Now I gotta pull up some old stand ups and watch. He was Hilarious, I hope he saves a bunk next to him for when I get there, wherever that may be!
Come on, we all know that Carlin and u will be bunking together in Hell, laughing u all's a$$ off about those 7 words

Reactions: OG.V83
Explanation of Sharing the Sideline: So, Chaney has from the 30 yard line to the other 31 yard line and, Tee has from his 30 yard line to his 31 yard line, right??

VN Store

Back