Ever Find a Gun?

When I was about 7 or 8 I was looking for something in the garage and came across a 38 revolver my oldest brother had hidden. Before my mother got it away from me I blew out a window in my next door neighbors house and fired it into the garage floor sending a piece of shrapnel into one of my buddies knees and him to the hospital.

My dad made me watch as he put it in a vise and beat the crap out of it with a sledge hammer and then took it down to the river and threw what was left of it in the water.

Good times! Well except for my brother, I think grounded for life.

When I was about 7 or 8 I was looking for something in the garage and came across a 38 revolver my oldest brother had hidden. Before my mother got it away from me I blew out a window in my next door neighbors house and fired it into the garage floor sending a piece of shrapnel into one of my buddies knees and him to the hospital.

My dad made me watch as he put it in a vise and beat the crap out of it with a sledge hammer and then took it down to the river and threw what was left of it in the water.

Waste of a good gun.

Sounds like somebody was a little trigger-happy.... :D

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

Holy ****!

Sounds like somebody was a little trigger-happy.... :D

Pretty much! My dad didn't have any guns and I'd never fired anything other than a BB gun.
It's somewhat ironic that my brother has a small arsenal with him at all times and keeps guns all over his house like he's waiting for doomsday, but I only have a few that I seldom shoot.

VN Store

Back