Europe Trip

PineyBluff Vol

1st Visit...Zaanse Schans - Wikipedia
Zaanstad_Zaanse_Schans_22.jpg

2nd Visit...Belgium- Brussels, the capital city and largest metropolitan area of Belgium
1280px-00_Bruxelles_-_Mont_des_Arts.jpg

deauville.jpg
Final stop,
Deauville and Trouville | The Riviera of northern France

Last edited:
Last edited:
Interesting article, but something of a rehash of the media presentation by Kellie. Also, the comment that Rennia Davis and Zaay Green were the only players with "experience in Tennessee uniforms" is more than a little disrespectful, in my opinion, with regard to Jazmine Massengill, Rae Burrell, Kasiyahna Kushkituah , and Kamera Harris!

Jim
Yes with Jazmine Massengill being the first Chattanooga girl to play with Tennessee, she got quite a bit of playing time. I'm looking for KK to be a big part of this team.

Interesting article, but something of a rehash of the media presentation by Kellie. Also, the comment that Rennia Davis and Zaay Green were the only players with "experience in Tennessee uniforms" is more than a little disrespectful, in my opinion, with regard to Jazmine Massengill, Rae Burrell, Kasiyahna Kushkituah , and Kamera Harris!

Jim

Just to clarify, that statement did not come from Kellie. It was a "looking ahead" assessment made by the (uninformed) writer of the article.

Reactions: Smallvol#1

Jim

Don't add fire to something that doesn't make sense.

Just to clarify, that statement did not come from Kellie. It was a "looking ahead" assessment made by the (uninformed) writer of the article.

I certainly didn't mean to suggest that the statement about Rennia and Zaay came from Kellie, but, because of the obvious possibility of confusion, I edited by inserting "writer's" before "comment"

Jim

Reactions: madtownvol
1565116657407.png
The Lady Vols departed Monday for the Netherlands and will have at least two local Tennessee fans in the stands when they play Thursday in Den Helder, a naval port city. Game time is set for 6 p.m. local time on Aug. 8. The Netherlands are six hours ahead of Eastern time, so for Lady Vol fans back in East Tennessee, the tip time is actually noon.

Two fans who live in Lelystad, which is about 65 miles from Den Helder, will make the short trip to see Tennessee play. “As soon as we saw that the Lady Vols were coming to the Netherlands, we blocked the date,” Irma van Dijk said. “This is a great opportunity to see the Lady Vols play again, and it’s really special to be able to experience a piece of Tennessee so close to home.”
Couple in Netherlands await Lady Vols' arrival

Concerning reporters who write with insufficient knowledge. I agree, (but, however) the knowledge I acquire from most of the regulars on this board has thought behind the words. And those occasional boarders, like a recent one, who stated without reservation, "I know for a fact! I just smile.

Reactions: krichunaka
First game coming up in 45 minutes. (12pm EST) I'm hoping we can at least see clips/highlights. It will even be intersiting to see the stats. GLV!

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Found the other team's roster and their tallest player was just 6'1", so I'm not surprised it was a lopsided win.

I just hope there was a lot of effort and hustle. I know some teams that gave us fits last year that were really undersized LOL. So I hope they play the same when/if they see some height.

VN Store

Back