Eternal Optimist - Florida Game

Spook1

Ancient Vol
With 2 full weeks to prepare and with Bailey at QB, this may be the game that the Vols pull an upset. Florida can be scored on as is shown in their previous games. Maybe with no serious mistakes, some turnovers and a dedicated effort, the Vols pull off an upset. Who knows?

Not a chance in hell. But we can hope, I guess
Agree, but I hope the Vols win also.
Where are all the orange goggled stargazers that swear we have talent on par with Florida?
The game will be history by the half.
We do not have a roster capable of being competitive in the SEC. Swapping coaches every few years is what you do to keep fans hopeful for improvement and buying tickets.
Teams with the best players win the championships.
The best coaches are the ones that have the best players.
No coach can "coach up, develop or whatever cliché you spew" a mule into a racehorse.

I’m usually an optimist too OP, but not gonna happen. They will easily put up 50 on us and we can’t compete with that even with HB as QB.

Rumor: A friend of mine’s daughter dates Cimaglia, and he said most of the players dislike Pruitt and don’t want to perform for him bc he’s an a$$****

IMO we would still lose to Kentucky and Arkansas if we played them again. I don’t see us having much of a chance against Florida. If Bailey is unleashed we might score over 20 points but Florida offense will have there way with our defense and probably score 40+.

JG starts.

He plays like ****.

Offense scores 10 points.

Florida scores 63 including pick six.

Mullen is going to run the score up. You know it. I know it.

Even though we are getting blown out, Pruitt doesn't out HB in until three minutes left in game.

After game, Pruitt says he thought gyt JG played good. Gives us our best chance to win.

This is reality. Accept it.

I don't pretend to KNOW who will start at QB. My bet would be JG since it is Senior night. I think Bailey gets a bunch of playing time. I just don't see us scoring enough points to beat the Gators.
They can be scored on no doubt but they can burn up the score board on Offense. To say our Defense has it's work cut out would be an understatement.

With 2 full weeks to prepare and with Bailey at QB, this may be the game that the Vols pull an upset. Florida can be scored on as is shown in their previous games. Maybe with no serious mistakes, some turnovers and a dedicated effort, the Vols pull off an upset. Who knows?
Love your confidence but yeah they are gonna drop 50+ on us this year...We have the players, We don't have the coaches and that makes all the difference in the world...If they aren't taught right they won't play right.

Reactions: 08Vol
Rush 1 and make Florida beat you with the run game, or is that rush 10 and make Florida beat you with the passing game?

Ever heard of MOCCASIN BEND? Check it out; I hear they have some space available.

Wasn't JG listed as the starter for Vanderbilt? I've not heard of Bailey starting, or am I just out of the loop on some joke here?

Lets' begin. 2 weeks to prepare, Team Tennessee can't make halftime adjustments, much less prepare 2 weeks ahead of time.
Bailey?
Kentucky did win a major upset, why not Tennessee? LOL
Florida can be scored on, but Tennessee can't score.
Tennessee can't play mistake free football at this time. Florida will create the turnovers.

VN Store

Back