ESPN the lost Network

Again, no argument was made. If you want to pretend like a hyper-capitalist media conglomerate is a leftist organization, you’re going to have to do better than just saying it’s so. Individual people on that network presented their opinions on the subject of a human rights issue. People on the same network made counter arguments. Those arguments drive ad revenue more than leftist revolution. Some of these topics are worthy of hearing both sides. The Nash here is White privilege, AND a good hire if it works, and there are precedents that black coaches like Jason Kidd have been hired without coaching experience. The bottom line is there is nothing about these interactions that have anything to do with the two movements you mention. If you think Disney is Marxist, you obviously haven’t been tracking their bottom line or their pay policies for hourly workers. It’s just a silly position.

It's marketing - the media of any type will sell themselves out just like a politician for votes, clicks, attention (market share) - hyper-capitalist action at its best because it's all about the sales you know. Capitalists have no souls - remember you lefties have tried to teach us that for decades.

I’ve missed the Herb thing. What happened?

Here you go
4dyi65.gif

it reminded me of this guy
jimmyswaggart-620x330.jpg

Bwahaaa....had not seen. That is pathetic.

You know how sportscasters and TV personalities are known for that one defining moment in their career? This is “that” defining moment for liddle Herbie. No matter what he does on TV for the rest of his life, this pathetic moment is how he’ll always be remembered.

I don't watch espn. I'll sign up during football season then ill cancel it.
And they happily thank you for your money. What a non stance. I don’t watch them unless they have something on I want to see. Good job. That’s called every tv viewer everywhere

And what is wrong with Marxists thoughts and ideas?

Plenty. We can start with the murder of all property and business owners. Or when they talk about the “abolition of all private property” did you think it was optional?

Let’s add to it the abolition of all inheritance. So you work your life away to provide better for your children and then they take everything from your children when you die

Last edited:
The lives of black humans is NOT a political issue.

That's all.
More people have died from these "protests" than unarmed black men the last two years.

It's like it has never occurred to y'all that basing an entire hate filled movement on a lie is actually bad for black people.

I say I am for something and therefore all my actions will lead to the betterment of that thing. Seems extremely childish and naive to me.

The people who oppose this BS terrorist group and Marxist movement also care about black lives. Disregard that if you want to. But by all means, continue to lie to young black Americans and tell them they will be gunned down in the streets by cops and held down by the government... And then go tell yourself you just did them a favor.

Last edited:
Plenty. We can start with the murder of all property and business owners. Or when they talk about the “abolition of all property” did you think it was optional?

Let’s add to it the abolition of all inheritance. So you work your life away to provide better for your children and then they everything from your children when you die

However, the fascists who run the Marxist states do very well for themselves and usually their families. Yeah, I know Marxists can't be fascists according to the Marxists.

the mute button is your best friend

With all the deep fake videos and things that can be done now,it would sure be nice to have a smart audio app. One that could take any sports broadcast and turn it into the voice of the great John Ward!

Reactions: AM64
With all the deep fake videos and things that can be done now,it would sure be nice to have a smart audio app. One that could take any sports broadcast and turn it into the voice of the great John Ward!

But even that wouldn't fix things like the Verne and Gary commentary.

I'd venture a huge portion of these athletes ESPN has climbed in bed with on BLM, are downright dreadful in fulfilling their fatherly duties. But oh well.

Reactions: AM64 and VolAllen
Glad to see you and others are realizing this. It's been this way for 15 years now. The only time I can stomach this Marxist propaganda machine is if a live game is on. They are just more brazen and WOKE now than ever.

I only listen when herb is on. Otherwise I mute the game and listen to Kessling and Priest on the vol radio.

Since the announcers and color men are calling the game from home, will we see a new industry of internet stars that “delay” audio editorial about 10 seconds so we can watch the game on tv while listening to freelancers?

i Grew up in the sixties and watch sports on TV and went to Vol Games. At that time players played the sport because they loved the sport not to express their views on the field or court. Where did you take your history classes? You are wrong so stop showing your ignorance.

Ever heard of Tommie Smith and John Carlos? 1968.

The story behind this iconic Olympics protest

Reactions: tntar heel
The opinions part though really isn’t their job. They should be discussing sports, and that’s it. They have an agenda that’s pretty clear now, and it’s going to bite them.

It kind of their job to define what their job is as a private entity, no?

VN Store

Back