ESPN says VOLS can sneek up on DAWGS

I'll ne honest here...

There is virtually no way that Tennessee beats Georgia this year. That article is the product of a long off-season and everyone looking for something to talk about. Tennessee will do well to beat everyone except for Florida, Georgia, and Alabama this year. That would be a successful year 2 under CJP and the new coaching staff. I don't want to be to big of a downer here because I am a huge UT fan, but I am also a realist and don't see a way that we upset UGA barring some serious losses to their team before that game and our guys playing the game of their life we will not win that game. Maybe in 2 years.

I'll ne honest here...

There is virtually no way that Tennessee beats Georgia this year. That article is the product of a long off-season and everyone looking for something to talk about. Tennessee will do well to beat everyone except for Florida, Georgia, and Alabama this year. That would be a successful year 2 under CJP and the new coaching staff. I don't want to be to big of a downer here because I am a huge UT fan, but I am also a realist and don't see a way that we upset UGA barring some serious losses to their team before that game and our guys playing the game of their life we will not win that game. Maybe in 2 years.
Anything can happen in CFB, but I wouldn’t bet any money on UT to beat UGA this season, and neither would the author. He mentioned two true freshman o-linemen that UT will be counting on, and that ain’t good. Most teams that UT faces will be pinning their ears back and coming for JG. Kid’s proven that he can take a pounding, and I think he gets lots more of that this year, unless Chaney can come up with schemes for him to get rid of the ball way faster. UGA is loaded on offense, and had a lot of young stars on defense. I just think Fromm’s experience carries the day big.

7-5 or 8-4. That's where UT finishes. L's to Bama, Ga, Fla, & one more. That's realism. But we WILL take an upset!

Reactions: PA Vol
I don't see it happening BUT UGA will lose at least one they're not supposed to and maybe more. They're not going to be all that, they should be, but they won't be is my prediction for them. Uneasiness begins in Athens end of the dawg's 2019 campaign.

I'll ne honest here...

It would be a major upset. Not an App St over Michigan type of upset.... but not too far off that. UT would have to play over their heads. UGA would have to choke and make a bunch of mistakes.

I don't see it happening BUT UGA will lose at least one they're not supposed to and maybe more. They're not going to be all that, they should be, but they won't be is my prediction for them. Uneasiness begins in Athens end of the dawg's 2019 campaign.

Yep, I think Florida gets em, and there's one more L in there somewhere. UT? Shouldn't be. IF we had a stud RB, I'd say maybe a shot. That OL is going to be so much better. But UT will be hard pressed to improve vs Ga by 35 points (or whatever it was) .

Reactions: Jaws and Remy
What O line will show up. This is the only variable that will determine the outcome. Eat lift eat Lift Eat Lift........GBO

What O line will show up. This is the only variable that will determine the outcome. Eat lift eat Lift Eat Lift........GBO
The OL will be fine. Problem is we don't have a Big Ass Back that can plow people. JG can't throw it all day.

ESPN says a lot of dumb ish these days.. One reason I dont care for them.
Yea, I didn't see anything saying the Vols "would " sneak up and upset Georgia. I read ....an overconfident team going into Neyland facing a team that IF.... A, B, C, D were to happen, they could surprise them. That's what I got out of it.

Yea, I didn't see anything saying the Vols "would " sneak up and upset Georgia. I read ....an overconfident team going into Neyland facing a team that IF.... A, B, C, D were to happen, they could surprise them. That's what I got out of it.
There is always a chance, that why they play the games but yea UGA would have to be asleep for us to beat them unless our Oline meshes quick like..

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I'll ne honest here...

Virtually no way? Heck I won't even watch then

Why does everyone think Florida is so unbeatable!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Good lord we had like 5 turnovers that game. They are not that good.

It doesn't matter if the Gators are beatable. We are Pavlov's Vols. Every time we see a Florida Gator uniform we lay over and play dead. It's just a historical reality.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
It would be a major upset. Not an App St over Michigan type of upset.... but not too far off that. UT would have to play over their heads. UGA would have to choke and make a bunch of mistakes.
I hope UGa never win another game.

Reactions: lynnh

VN Store

Back