ESPN says VOLS can sneek up on DAWGS

He is an idiot but its dumb to argue with him. If it was the other way around you'd be bragging, talking chit and saying the same thing, except youd be doing it here instead of his board.
yes that’s why I didn’t.

Reactions: Behr
This doesn’t seem like a good hill for you to die on... Your team gets beat by 4 td’s at home, and you’re out here talking about “we beat ourselves.” Florida led by 14 after the 1st quarter, 23 after the second quarter, 20 after the 3rd quarter and 26 to end the game. It was never close. One team was clearly dominant during the game and the differences in the teams that were obvious when they played head to head, bore out the rest of the season as well. One team finished with a major bowl win, 10 wins, and ranked 7th nationally. The other team went 5-7.
Let's just see what happens this yr. I highly doubt we'll turn it over 6 times. If there happens to be no turn overs for either team I would bet my check is within a single score margin of victory either way

No, and I would put money on it.
The odds of any team at any point in time committing 6 turnovers in a single game is astronomically low.....and the chances they’d do it 2 years in a row, vs the same team is even lower (although this is Florida we’re talking about 🥴)....so you’d be smart to bet against it.

Not what I said. I said that outside of the turnovers (which were do more to us not protecting the ball than them TAKING it from us) we matched up well with Florida talent wise. WE BEAT OURSELVES MORE THAN THEY BEAT US. Hopefully you get it now. If not I suppose I can spell it out one letter at a time?
No, no we didn’t. Florida punched us in the face physically and our guys didn’t punch back. Those turnovers were the result of being physically dominated, that’s just the truth. Not sure how anyone can watch that game and contend that we matched up well with Florida and “beat ourselves”. No, we didn’t match up well physically or emotionally, Florida took the fight to us and we didn’t/couldn’t respond. To insinuate that we just committed unforced errors and beat ourselves is simply the wrong take imo.

The odds of any team at any point in time committing 6 turnovers in a single game is astronomically low.....and the chances they’d do it 2 years in a row, vs the same team is even lower (although this is Florida we’re talking about 🥴)....so you’d be smart to bet against it.
I'm good. I'm making a bet with you that you don't even have to agree with.

If we turn the ball over to Florida 6 or more times this year, no matter who what when where or how, whatever the official final turnover number is will be the number... I will never say another word to you about Florida.

If that number is less than 6, I will refer to you as KBGator until our last game of the 2019 season, be it Vanderbilt or a bowl.

Let it be written...

I'm good. I'm making a bet with you that you don't even have to agree with.

If we turn the ball over to Florida 6 or more times this year, no matter who what when where or how, whatever the official final turnover number is will be the number... I will never say another word to you about Florida.

If that number is less than 6, I will refer to you as KBGator until our last game of the 2019 season, be it Vanderbilt or a bowl.

Let it be written...
Haha! Seems kind of a loaded “bet” there. Of course we’re not gonna have 6 turnovers, against anybody this year, chances are 99.9999% that we won’t. So if we DONT do something that’s pretty much a 100% lock that we won’t, you’re gonna refer to me as KBGator? Huh?

Btw, you can say whatever you want to to me regarding Florida, don’t care. You know my deal with regards to Florida....my comments regarding them dominating Tennessee the last 40 years comes from my frustration as a lifelong Vol fan. Losing to them in the manners which we consistently have the last 30+ times we’ve played them is beyond maddening and I hate it. At some point I came to terms with it and realized that, with very rare exception, that Florida is just gonna beat Tennessee, until they don’t.

Haha! Seems kind of a loaded “bet” there. Of course we’re not gonna have 6 turnovers, against anybody this year, chances are 99.9999% that we won’t. So if we DONT do something that’s pretty much a 100% lock that we won’t, you’re gonna refer to me as KBGator? Huh?

Btw, you can say whatever you want to to me regarding Florida, don’t care. You know my deal with regards to Florida....my comments regarding them dominating Tennessee the last 40 years comes from my frustration as a lifelong Vol fan. Losing to them in the manners which we consistently have the last 30+ times we’ve played them is beyond maddening and I hate it. At some point I came to terms with it and realized that, with very rare exception, that Florida is just gonna beat Tennessee, until they don’t.

Was a joke and I understand your frustration more than anyone. I also know alot of it is hyperbole.

But youre crazy if you think I'm not gonna bust your nads when I see a good opportunity.

I used to think there was a curse and I don't believe in curses. But that just makes these gator fans I'm surrounded by that much more annoying and arrogant. F that, they're nothing special. I'm getting mad thinking about it lol.

Let them brag about all their crap. I sure the hell won't even if it's true. Fork'um.

No, no we didn’t. Florida punched us in the face physically and our guys didn’t punch back. Those turnovers were the result of being physically dominated, that’s just the truth. Not sure how anyone can watch that game and contend that we matched up well with Florida and “beat ourselves”. No, we didn’t match up well physically or emotionally, Florida took the fight to us and we didn’t/couldn’t respond. To insinuate that we just committed unforced errors and beat ourselves is simply the wrong take imo.
We'll see as long as we protect the ball this yr. If we do so I'll bet you a dollar and biscuit that we win or lose by a td or less.

VN Store

Back