ESPN Reporting - Tennessee vs. WVU -- 2018 Opener

Stadium holds 75,000. Pretty sure we can fill that with just UT fans, that's not much more than we have show up to our spring games.

2430198-5537149471-hillb.gif

The dentistry business has to be slow in WV.. Pilers, however sell fast

In before "We need a weaker schedule" bc of our tough conference schedule. ie Buy this out and bring back Buffalo.

This should be fun. I'm curious to see what other OOC neutral site games that volnation could dream up. I'd like to see us do a few out west to get more exposure out there
Posted via VolNation Mobile

How long will it be before WVU's incoming fatso 3-star center decommits to avoid the Kahlil crush?

Reactions: 1 person
Can't believe this made 3 pages without some saying how they hate these neutral site games and that we shouldn't give up a game playing in Neyland.

Have they been run off since the Battle at Bristol and Nashville announcements?

Can't believe this made 3 pages without some saying how they hate these neutral site games and that we shouldn't give up a game playing in Neyland.

It is odd that they're so willing to have this many neutral site games. The Knoxville economy does take a slight hit when they do this. I like the games and what they do for the program, but I also love going to Neyland.

Maybe the coaches/AD know something we don't about another SEC expansion, which could add another home game to the schedule. I am excited about the WVU game, but I wish it was a home/away series.

I have lived in both places as I was born in WV.

A lot of good, hard working people from WV.

It will be a fun atmosphere.

I know that this will help with recruiting but couldn't we have scheduled a better opponent? Like Clemson or somebody worth a damn. We will kill WV.

I used to go to WV on business. All of the men were named Ronnie, Donnie or Lonnie and a few Coy's

I like playing in Charlotte. But I'm also one of the 3 people that think playing in Bristol is dumb.

So the question is, will this be a top 15 matchup as both teams rebound, will it be blowout for someone or will anyone outside of those fanbases care?

I know that this will help with recruiting but couldn't we have scheduled a better opponent? Like Clemson or somebody worth a damn. We will kill WV.[/QUOTE

You may want to check WV's winning record over the past decade.

It is far better than ours.

They do not have as many NC's as us or a decade of dominance like we had in the 90's but they are no push over---just ask Oklahoma.

You know West Virginia is where the first tooth brush was invented.......

Because if it was invented anywhere else it would be called a teeth brush.

I know that this will help with recruiting but couldn't we have scheduled a better opponent? Like Clemson or somebody worth a damn. We will kill WV.[/QUOTE

You may want to check WV's winning record over the past decade.

It is far better than ours.

They do not have as many NC's as us or a decade of dominance like we had in the 90's but they are no push over---just ask Oklahoma.

I know they have been good but they seem to be trending down.

VN Store

Back