ESPN rates each TN game by chance to win:

3 wins according to ESPN. Look i am hoping for 6-4. Let's keep this in mind if TN ends up at 5-5. Don't want to hear that the coaches have to go, when we have a 5 win season given these ESPN predictions. When you play 5 teams ranked in the top 15, and then have 2 more toss up games (UK and USC jr) 5-5 is a good season.

It’s funny I used to tune into ESPN like crazy to hear talk about Tennessee and what their predictions are for how good we will be and what our strengths/weaknesses will look like.

Those days are long past now. I realized on any given year I typically know more about the Vols than any show host working for ESPN lol.

3 wins according to ESPN. Look i am hoping for 6-4. Let's keep this in mind if TN ends up at 5-5. Don't want to hear that the coaches have to go, when we have a 5 win season given these ESPN predictions. When you play 5 teams ranked in the top 15, and then have 2 more toss up games (UK and USC jr) 5-5 is a good season.
Look somehow with our problem at QB 6 and 4 would be great, more like 5 and 5, some of these fans have forgot who our QB is and really Bailey won't really be ready till the 21 season, since we had no spring ball, if JG stinks it up you got to put another QB in there, you can't wait till game 6 or we will go 3 and 7.

UK and SC should not be considered tossups and we win 3 of 5 for the 5 ranked teams minimum. Hasn’t ESPN always hated UT? Who cares what they predict?

5-5 against this all-SEC schedule would be okay. Not, great, but okay. 6-4 or better would make me feel like we made another step (or more) forward.

079b66cbd6d7511f47e13afd053b59f4f47f2674.jpg

How do they say 46% against USCjr when we’re favored and we beat them soundly last year?
Plus SC is starting an even more suspect Qb than UT. ESPN must not have any faith in Pruitt and Co since they say we have the 12th best talent in the Nation but are only favored in 3 games. LOL!

We will all find out Saturday night. Hope we prove them wrong and dominate.
I expect a close low scoring very sloppy game.
Our offense sucks.
Their offense sucks.
They almost have a defense.
We almost have a defense.
Their coach is playing for his job.(not this year, but the fire under his seat will be lit.)
Our coach is trying to prove he can get a team ready to start a season.
Their QB grad transferred in with Bobo.
Our QB signed with the hornblower.
As the General used to say "The team that makes the fewest mistakes wins"

VN Store

Back