ESPN picks

I could see Maryland beating Stanford. They played really well in the second round. If South Carolina has another off night offensively, could see UNC pulling an upset. Gonna be some great games tonight.

I`m with you i could also see Maryland taking down Stamford but to do that i think they will need to shoot lights from the field and hit the glass. You are 100% correct on South Carolina they need to get the offense going or upset?. Same thing for UNC as with Maryland will need to shoot lights from the field and hit the glass. I`m also surprise 6-3 jr Malu Tshitenge did not go into the portal last year ?. She don`t play at all anymore strong rebounder and very talented.

The fact they still haven’t said anything about Horston leads me to believe she’s not going to be able to play. I don’t think we really stand a chance without her.

The fact they still haven’t said anything about Horston leads me to believe she’s not going to be able to play. I don’t think we really stand a chance without her.

They have said she will not be playing. Very remote possibility she could play if we make the final weekend but still unlikely.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

The two teams are evenly matched to me ? Why would you want Horston to play the last thing you need is for her to get hit on that elbow or get tangled up with another player and really do some damaged to it.

If Horston were to play she is not going to contribute numbers like before the injury anyway. It could give them team a morale boost, at most.

The two teams are evenly matched to me ? Why would you want Horston to play the last thing you need is for her to get hit on that elbow or get tangled up with another player and really do some damaged to it.
Disagree, Louisville is clearly the better roster imo

They have said she will not be playing. Very remote possibility she could play if we make the final weekend but still unlikely.
Kellie said after the Belmont game that she was day to day. They weren’t writing her off for this weekend (or at least not publicly).

Reactions: chuckiepoo
But the problem is after there starting 5 who can they turn to ? This is why i say there evenly matched

Exactly. Louisville is not a deep team. The officiating could play a big role as well. They get a couple players in foul trouble and they’ll be in a pickle.

They have also tended to jump on teams but then wear out and blow big leads in the second half. They aren’t in the best shape for having such a limited bench.

When ND won their championship that year they had all those injuries those 5 players who finished it out were fit as a fiddle. They could go hard on both ends for 40 minutes. Don’t see that with Louisville.

Then can you please tell me where is the big difference between the 2 teams ?

Louisville isn't coming off an improbable final minute come-from-behind victory against a 12 seed, at home, for starters.

With Horston in the lineup you would have a stronger case. Without her, it isn't close...

They're not, hence the reason everyone is picking Louisville...
Happy Christmas Eve Darth. It's kind of fitting it ends this way - you get the long awaited Walz beatdown of the LVs, but it's your swan song. Enjoy the moment. KJH has chased down those mobile goalposts of yours and blown right through them for the score, no matter what happens in this game.

Shouldn't be that hard to shift over to "she'll never be able to manage and coach up this kind of talent." That's a new line of criticism which is definitely a step forward for the program.

Louisville isn't coming off an improbable final minute come-from-behind victory against a 12 seed, at home, for starters.

With Horston in the lineup you would have a stronger case. Without her, it isn't close...

TN is a very good rebounding team as is Louisville correct ? The Zags out rebounded Louisville last game 40-31 but turned the ball over 18 time.

Happy Christmas Eve Darth. It's kind of fitting it ends this way - you get the long awaited Walz beatdown of the LVs, but it's your swan song. Enjoy the moment. KJH has chased down those mobile goalposts of yours and blown right through them for the score, no matter what happens in this game.

Shouldn't be that hard to shift over to "she'll never be able to manage and coach up this kind of talent." That's a new line of criticism which is definitely a step forward for the program.

Beautiful takedown. Just beautiful.

VN Store

Back