ESPN Chris Low Says Tony Elliot & Sonny Dykes Are Names To Watch For

Chris Low is very very connected, he is probably the most trustworthy reporter of Tennessee news than anyone IMO due to his relationship with a few boosters.

No he isn’t, not anymore. He used to be under Fulmer but Low isn’t nearly as connected as he used to be.

I don’t care who the AD it’s gonna be hard to get any decent coach right now I’m afraid. I’m hopefully optimistic but preparing for the worst

I agree. I’m all for realism. But, name Steele or Chaney as interim for a year until the sanctions play out and spin it as a “stability move.” Don’t settle for a barely above .500 HC.

No he isn’t, not anymore. He used to be under Fulmer but Low isn’t nearly as connected as he used to be.
Exactly. Which is why he threw out two of the names that were in the Brice article form Saturday. He has no clue what’s going on. And that’s not a shot at him, it just tells you how well White is doing in keeping everything quiet.

The ideal of Dykes being our coach leads me to believe that Harrison Bailey has been praying to God for a coach that fits him.

The Anderson News Lear 60 just settled in at the Addison, Texas Airport leaving from TYS around 4:00 ish. Anderson does have offices and operations in Plano, such that it could purely be a run of the mill business trip and movement of people.

No. He said a deal was done. He didn't say that it was the #1 choice. He didn't say that it wasn't the #1 choice either though.
Clarified. My bad. Thanks. It’s the big fish till it ain’t!! Let’s go big orange!!!

VN Store

Back