espn biased

I especially loved it when douche-chick kept comparing Hops to "Will Smith, the Fresh Prince" because of his "flat-top".

She was totally biased against Kid 'n Play and the fade.

They need to send Doris Burke back to calling WNBA games so nobody will be forced to hear how bad she sucks at being an analyst.

ESPN has always been awful to some folks. They've always been loud, over-dramatic, obnoxious, and pompous. Evidently, most people like that kind of noise because they are king. Most of their sports coverage has always sounded to me like a screaming gossip show in between plays of the game. I never would have thought they could have found so many men that love to "dish" on everything....or lick sack on cue. Tolerable on mute.

This thread is ironic to me. While watching the game, I too felt like the commentators wanted VCU to win or at least wanted the underdog to do well. Not sure if it is an ESPN bias against UT or not.

Everybody whines about ESPN bias. I hear it from UGA and Auburn fans down here all the time.

i hate these kind of threads but me and my friend quickly realized that they talked about them the whole time with energy and us with the pearl crisis. we won lets go!

Doris Burke RUINS basketball viewing experiences... not just on TV but when you are actually at the game and you see its ugly face in the same building as you. Ruins the day and experience no matter who wins...JMHO

I usually get annoyed about people crying saying ESPN has got it out for us but I've gotten pretty annoyed lately with sportcenter not showing any bball or football games. I know they're not prominant wins but not showing any of the game and then having 3 segments on NCAAW is just hurtful.

ESPNs climbin in your windows
they're snatchin your people up
tryna rape em so y'all need to
hide your kids, hide your wife
and hide your husband
cuz they're rapin errbody out here
you don't have to come and confess
we're lookin for you
we gon find you
we gon find you
so you can run and tell that,
run and tell that
run and tell that, ESPN
E-S, E-S, E-S-P-N

Ummmm............?????

jwNZT.jpg

Doris Burke RUINS basketball viewing experiences... not just on TV but when you are actually at the game and you see its ugly face in the same building as you. Ruins the day and experience no matter who wins...JMHO

doris_burke.jpg

Looks to much like.......

HillaryClinton.jpg

Now I know..........I do HATE her!

Everyone can agree the the substance of ESPN's body of work over the last several years clearly shows a obvious lack of equitable positive coverage. I was wondering if there was any correlation between the UConn v. Tennessee rivalry and ESPN's connection to UCon. It would answer a plethora of questions as to why ESPN crucifies CBP and makes excuses regarding the violations of the UConn basketball programs.

I have to admit, though, there is a huge bias toward the Big East, ACC, Yankees, and Red Sox. That is where all of these clowns are from. I don't believe there is a bias so much against UT as there is regional prejudice. They love to jump on the band wagon with things like the Pearl and Cam Newton stories, too. The media, not just the sports media, are worse than politicians and used car salesmen in my humble opinion. That's just me, though.

It is almost like the PC lady announcer for the SF Giants with that tin like voice. We are making progress, though.

how bias was the espn announcers toward VCU?

it was terrible. they seem sad we lost.

No. Just because someone has a different point of view than you on something doesn't mean they are biased. The same point could be made that they were biased to UT over 7 sec teams on the schedule during pearls suspension. Considering that he picked us to win 7 of 8 games during the suspension. No one including myself knows how this team will perform during that time.

I did find it odd that they had a 4 person crew..with 2 color commentators..And Andy Katz as the "sideline" reporter...But you have to admit they spent WAY too much time going in-depth on the Pearl situation while the action was taking place...Save it for pre-game, postgame or halftime...Wait, they beat it to death then too...Oh well, guess they really aren't biased after all
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

VN Store

Back