espn biased

Shaka Smart is a rising star.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

maybe i'm too sensitive, but when they hit those 3 points and got within 2 they were loving it. then when make our own run, they didn't say anything. maybe they were for the underdog.

I havent figured out their bias besides the ACC but no one is better than the ACC according to them

Blah, blah, blah.....this whole "ESPN bias" crap is getting old

Last edited:
Anyone notice how biased UT fans are against ESPN. I mean every time they broadcast a UT game, fans get on boards and post negative threads.

What bias?

VCU hits the three!:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

tennessee comes right back and scores. :snoring:

tennessee wins.

But VCU almost won!

Some days I hate ESPN.

Are you kidding? For the majority of the broadcast they were on Bruce Pearl's jock. I don't see that as being biased.

Anyone notice how biased UT fans are against ESPN. I mean every time they broadcast a UT game, fans get on boards and post negative threads.

I agree that UT fans are quick to jump the gun.....but I find it difficult to say that ESPN always gives us fair commentary.

announcers are paid to keep the game exciting so fans won't turn the channel. when v c u made their run, they got excited the same as they would if we were the underdog and did the same. paranoid vol nation fans. i wholeheartly agree with you !!! :good!: :good!: :salute: :rock: :rock:

ESPNs climbin in your windows
they're snatchin your people up
tryna rape em so y'all need to
hide your kids, hide your wife
and hide your husband
cuz they're rapin errbody out here
you don't have to come and confess
we're lookin for you
we gon find you
we gon find you
so you can run and tell that,
run and tell that
run and tell that, ESPN
E-S, E-S, E-S-P-N

Who cares. We won. Watch it on mute. Bias or not, they're idiots...who wants to hear that in their ear for 40 minutes?

I didn't think Heather whatever her last name is and the other guy were biased. She's actually a pretty good announcer and said a lot of positive things. Andy Katz and Fran F. have had some very harsh things to say regarding Pearl in some of their recent articles or columns. I think Fran had to bite his tongue on multiple occassions. I believe Fran thought Tennessee should either fire Pearl or he should sit the entire season, can't remember but I think it was the former. Pearl looked Katz dead in the eye after that interview was over for about 3 seconds.

It had nothing to do with an ESPN bias, but that broadcast was awful. I guess every broadcast will be awful, as we'll have to listen to garbage all game about Pearl, suspension, etc.

Just shut up about Pearl and call the game.

It seems the people that hate ESPN for bias are the same people that hate those of us who can **** indoors in the wintertime.

VN Store

Back