Eric Gray is THE GOODS!!!

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss

Just had this come up in my YT feed. He put this out back in September before Eric starting really showing out on the field. I can't wait to see what he's going to do this season running behind a one of the best O-Lines we've had in a long time.. Our ground game should be solid this season

GBO

Last edited:

Just had this come up in my YT feed. He put this out back in September before Eric starting really showing out on the field. I can't wait to see what he's going to do this season running behind a one of the best O-Lines we've had in a long time.. Our ground game should be solid this season

GBO

Is this a subliminal? 🤨
1E1F95FE-6D45-460E-9856-579D95E5A95B.jpeg

You guys need to dial it back a notch. This kid has proved nothing. He posted some good late season stats against some bad teams. You guys are making him out to be a future Heisman trophy winner. I’d be happy if he just proved to be an upper tier UT running back. So far, he most definitely hasn’t. It’s not even a given that he leads the team in RB touches this season, and the quality of his competition in the backfield is improving every offseason.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
You guys need to dial it back a notch. This kid has proved nothing. He posted some good late season stats against some bad teams. You guys are making him out to be a future Heisman trophy winner. I’d be happy if he just proved to be an upper tier UT running back. So far, he most definitely hasn’t. It’s not even a given that he leads the team in RB touches this season, and the quality of his competition in the backfield is improving every offseason.
1589947298760.gif

GBO

We need our ground game to improve, no doubt!! We've been the worst rushing team in the conference the last few seasons, last year was better but not by much.

Reactions: dduncan4163
OIP.jpg

1200 yards. Need to develop other backs.

Reactions: dduncan4163

VN Store

Back