Eric Gray is THE GOODS!!!

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss

Just had this come up in my YT feed. He put this out back in September before Eric starting really showing out on the field. I can't wait to see what he's going to do this season running behind a one of the best O-Lines we've had in a long time.. Our ground game should be solid this season

GBO

Last edited:

Tennesseefan2019

It's Time To Restart Sports

Just had this come up in my YT feed. He put this out back in September before Eric starting really showing out on the field. I can't wait to see what he's going to do this season running behind a one of the best O-Lines we've had in a long time.

GBO
He reminds me of Alvin Kamara:cool:

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there

Just had this come up in my YT feed. He put this out back in September before Eric starting really showing out on the field. I can't wait to see what he's going to do this season running behind a one of the best O-Lines we've had in a long time.. Our ground game should be solid this season

GBO
Is this a subliminal? 🤨
1E1F95FE-6D45-460E-9856-579D95E5A95B.jpeg

Vol423

You guys need to dial it back a notch. This kid has proved nothing. He posted some good late season stats against some bad teams. You guys are making him out to be a future Heisman trophy winner. I’d be happy if he just proved to be an upper tier UT running back. So far, he most definitely hasn’t. It’s not even a given that he leads the team in RB touches this season, and the quality of his competition in the backfield is improving every offseason.

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
You guys need to dial it back a notch. This kid has proved nothing. He posted some good late season stats against some bad teams. You guys are making him out to be a future Heisman trophy winner. I’d be happy if he just proved to be an upper tier UT running back. So far, he most definitely hasn’t. It’s not even a given that he leads the team in RB touches this season, and the quality of his competition in the backfield is improving every offseason.
1589947298760.gif

PulaskiVolFan

GBO
We need our ground game to improve, no doubt!! We've been the worst rushing team in the conference the last few seasons, last year was better but not by much.

Tennesseefan2019

It's Time To Restart Sports
OIP.jpg

Defcon5

1200 yards. Need to develop other backs.

VN Store

Sponsors