Enough Tennessee fans sound off !

In her demented mind, she believes that she needs just a little more time to turn it around.
She won't retire. Fulmer will have to give her a deadline to turn things around. Give her one season and give her bench marks to achieve. Miss achievements = forced retirement

She has already turned things around!! Before, we were a great team.

Simply put, Phil needs to grow a set, Holly's best is in the rear view mirror. Offer her another position where she is harmless, before the program is completely in the toilet.

I think this is wise. You don't hear anyone talking about Saban protecting Bear Bryant's legacy. He's going to best it (very likely) or die trying. As despicable as Alabama is, I have no choice but to respect that.
I think this is wise. You don't hear anyone talking about Saban protecting Bear Bryant's legacy. He's going to best it (very likely) or die trying. As despicable as Alabama is, I have no choice but to respect that.
7Years has been too long. Pull the plug

Reactions: flint
SiSack is a "LOOSER".

Agree, Bennessee01 - what a joke. Coming at Coach J because he called him out for not even knowing how to spell what he was ranting about. I always feel dumber after reading SisSack’s posts.

Wait... did I just take up for Coach J?

Agree, Bennessee01 - what a joke. Coming at Coach J because he called him out for not even knowing how to spell what he was ranting about. I always feel dumber after reading SisSack’s posts.

A rock and a hard place.

Reactions: glv98

I very much appreciate that

Reactions: T_Vol376
Seems to me that a very good coach will show it in first 2-3 years. Maybe not titles etc., but improved play and discipline indicating where the direction is going. Holly has never shown she can coach up the team, EVER! She's had plenty of time to show what she can and can't do. We know, so the question is if UT doesn't care then leave her in charge. IF UT CARES, bring in some new fire and let's have HOPE again!

Reactions: 10cpride and glv98

VN Store

Back