Election Night (or days, or weeks, or whatever) 2022

Lol no I do not agree with that at all about our Tennessee Senators. But they aren't on the ballot tonight, so we can save that argument for another time.

Switching gears, I really think Tim Ryan is a good candidate. If a guy like Ryan won Pennsylvania then you think the country hasn't gone insane. I cannot grasp Fetterman leading in a large state. I keep repeating myself because Fetterman has talked of killing the oil industry and being a vote 100% for the Biden agenda.

Reactions: AM64
Switching gears, I really think Tim Ryan is a good candidate. If a guy like Ryan won Pennsylvania then you think the country hasn't gone insane. I cannot grasp Fetterman leading in a large state. I keep repeating myself because Fetterman has talked of killing the oil industry and being a vote 100% for the Biden agenda.
I don’t get that because Pennsylvania actually has a lot of oil and gas industry that employs quite a few people, and in ethanol, and natural gas.. I guess they want to kill their own jobs

He clearly has expressive dysphasia which does not affect cognition. Also, Fetterman has a long history and resume in PA. Middle aged Pennsylvanians really appreciate a populist candidate.
That does not mean he doesn’t have cognitive deficits though…. Voters should expect more.

Big win for Georgia residents. Can Abrams just go away now?

Wouldn't surprise me if she makes a primary challenge for John Lewis' old seat or another around Atlanta to weasel her way into DC.

Reactions: AM64
Ryan would win in most swing states not named Ohio (Ohio isn't a swing state these days). Fetterman was a weak candidate pre-stroke.

Reactions: BreatheUT
That does not mean he doesn’t have cognitive deficits though…. Voters should expect more.
Yep, a CVA, or stroke, is essentially hypoxia to your brain which causes damage and necrosis, which he clearly exhibits signs of .. my husband was lucky in that he had cerebellar areas and occipital areas affected which have a lot of redundancy.. but that is only like 2 percent of all CVAs.. I’ve spent way too much time talking with neurologists lol… my husband was incredibly lucky, most people have a tremendous amount of brain damage, unfortunately

VN Store

Back