Election Night (or days, or weeks, or whatever) 2022

He is but there appears to be something really strange about Pennsylvania besides Oz being a bad candidate. Really when you look at PA and GA some of these options on both sides are pitiful. Let's be honest regardless of what you think about the state of Tennessee senator's policies it is clear we have as a pair two of the more competent senators in the country.
Lol no I do not agree with that at all about our Tennessee Senators. But they aren't on the ballot tonight, so we can save that argument for another time.

He is but there appears to be something really strange about Pennsylvania besides Oz being a bad candidate. Really when you look at PA and GA some of these options on both sides are pitiful. Let's be honest regardless of what you think about the state of Tennessee senator's policies it is clear we have as a pair two of the more competent senators in the country.

Of course, that's not much of an endorsement to say one politician is more competent than the average.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Wait, the guy who clearly had severe neurological deficits post CVA is winning? Jesus Chr!-t … but I guess having all your mental faculties is no longer a prerequisite to hold office
It's crazy to think that someone with that level of mental faculties could hold one of the highest offices in the country. Disgraceful.

I am not a Dr. Oz fan, but it amazes me that people in Pennsylvania are voting for a guy just months removed from a stroke.
I know, it’s insane.. my husband had several covid strokes, and as someone who has helped him in recovery, holding political office is the last thing he should be doing just for his health alone

Looking around at some of the people each party is running for various offices, WTF??!

Why do both parties constantly pick people who have no business running this country? It's sad. We are nothing like the country I was raised to believe in. We are a sad shell of what are Founding Fathers dreamed of us being.

VN Store

Back