Election Night (or days, or weeks, or whatever) 2022

I am not a Dr. Oz fan, but it amazes me that people in Pennsylvania are voting for a guy just months removed from a stroke.
He clearly has expressive dysphasia which does not affect cognition. Also, Fetterman has a long history and resume in PA. Middle aged Pennsylvanians really appreciate a populist candidate.

Both of those blow my mind given the past 20 years or so.

Ohio had a lot of conservatives bleed into the state from Michigan, wv, and pa. I have been staying there more and more lately and am shocked how it feels (the Columbus metro area) more southern and friendly now than Nashville does. It is honestly really confusing to me as someone who has lived there on and off throughout my life.

Where I live in TN feels like freaking Cali now.

Well hello there, sexy. I figured you'd find me eventually.

See my previous post. Both parties are running horrible candidates all around the country. And these are the people we're putting in charge!
Ikr there have to be better people to run in all of the states lol we’re doomed

Reactions: AM64
The enthusiasm gap between Warnock and Walker. Motivated Kemp voters are carrying Walker at the moment.

Furthermore, Walker is a tough sell in a runoff to independents and Libertarians (such as myself).
Thank you for your reply

He clearly has expressive dysphasia which does not affect cognition. Also, Fetterman has a long history and resume in PA. Middle aged Pennsylvanians really appreciate a populist candidate.

his populism and Oz's carpet bagging are the key - his resume in PA isn't that great; particularly in Braddock

VN Store

Back