EJ Anosike is a Vol

Good for her, and nice to have her back in the area. Not to diminish her coaching skills or resume, but her brother's decision to finish his career at UT around the same time her name was submitted seems like an awful big coincidence. If there is a connection, good job by all parties involved.

Good for her, and nice to have her back in the area. Not to diminish her coaching skills or resume, but her brother's decision to finish his career at UT around the same time her name was submitted seems like an awful big coincidence. If there is a connection, good job by all parties involved.

will wade out there buying players with 6 figures and Barnes says check mate my ladd I got sister a hs coaching job.
I like it

dude, u do realize he has 2-3 injuries happening?

if both your hands/wrists and back were mangled you would prolly be WAY less than 100 as well
Bottom line is I am right, either way, healthy or not, tired of hearing excuses for him when ON is playing better. Sit him and let him “get healthy”

Reactions: vols 30
Bottom line is I am right, either way, healthy or not, tired of hearing excuses for him when ON is playing better. Sit him and let him “get healthy”

Agree. The list of excuses for him by VN posters is a mile long.

Reactions: Hbg
ORN has never been and likely will never be a better option than Fulky (even with his laundry list of orthopedic concerns). Don’t know why he wouldn’t but really hope Fulky returns next year, cause what’s backing him up this year should scare people

Reactions: walkenvol
ORN has never been and likely will never be a better option than Fulky (even with his laundry list of orthopedic concerns). Don’t know why he wouldn’t but really hope Fulky returns next year, cause what’s backing him up this year should scare people
You’ve been drinking all season or don’t watch closely. JF has been pushed around like the runt of the litter this year. You can’t have the fire inside and let that continually happen, you just can’t. He’s a solid player when he plays with energy but for me if he is going to continue to play weak step aside.

You’ve been drinking all season or don’t watch closely. JF has been pushed around like the runt of the litter this year. You can’t have the fire inside and let that continually happen, you just can’t. He’s a solid player when he plays with energy but for me if he is going to continue to play weak step aside.
I didn’t say Fulky hasn’t had issues... but when your alternative is ORN??? Then there’s really no debate. What have you been drinking?

Reactions: walkenvol
My honest opinion is some are being too quick to say a second team all SEC player is done in his career and we should let him “retire”. I agree he definitely has not been playing as well this year, though he showed his old aggression in the second half of SC, so hopefully he’s either recovering/recovered from his wrist, etc. or has been saving his energy some till it mattered. I think playing him less until the NCAAT is a good idea to keep him fresh if possible.

But, this thread is about Anosike. I think he’s a good culture guy and can hopefully teach ON a thing or two about more effective rebounding over the offseason. With his body, ON definitely can get more rebounds

Last edited:
Bet ya it tastes a lot more palatable than ORN nectar. You must be proud to be ole 'bricks for hands' biggest fan!
I never said I was his fan, and I’m not, that tells you how poorly JF has been playing. I’m all for JF to play well, h§£¥ I was hoping he’d be sec poy but unfortunately he’s had a really poor year, especially for a senior.

I never said I was his fan, and I’m not, that tells you how poorly JF has been playing. I’m all for JF to play well, h§£¥ I was hoping he’d be sec poy but unfortunately he’s had a really poor year, especially for a senior.
Well let’s not make matters worse by advocating for more ORN playing time ... no one should want to see that

Reactions: BreatheUT
Well let’s not make matters worse by advocating for more ORN playing time ... no one should want to see that
That is a pretty bad thing to say, either way if anyone is saying it should tell you something but I really don’t think you will understand that

That is a pretty bad thing to say, either way if anyone is saying it should tell you something but I really don’t think you will understand that
Wow! What a persuasive and compelling counterpoint, really truly impressive! Have you ever thought about law school? In all seriousness... you got nothin huh? Dude wants to see less Fulky and more ORN... lol gtfo

VN Store

Back