Either DL gonna be unreal good or

JG: best command of the offense. Least mistakes. Holds ball too long.
JT: Best arm I think. Accurate and strong. Needs more time learning the playbook.
BM: Quickest release and best scramble. Makes too many mistakes though.

Reactions: tbh
O-Line.. trying to compete in the SEC with 2 high school kids ...??? Gonna be a long year AGAIN for J G, and anyone else who steps in that “knocking box” laughingly being referred to as a “ pocket”.
I’m hearing and seeing all the right things for the FUTURE and remain committed to CJP and the future of Big Orange Football but anyone thinking 2019 is THE year the VOLS are back will be disappointed.
Go Big Orange..!!!
We don't have to play the "high school kids" at all. We return everybody we had last year, bigger and stronger than they were, except for converted TE Brooks, Richmond, and I will conservatively say, Trey. If it turns out the freshmen are even better than those other guys, then that would be awesome. But I am comfortable turning it over to the staff. I don't care who you are, but I'm pretty confident Chaney, Friend, Pruitt and Fulmer know more about coaching OL than you do.

Reactions: cgrish
"....but I'm pretty confident Chaney, Friend, Pruitt and Fulmer know more about coaching OL than you do. ".
I'm confident they do too. This is a great staff and we're seeing the beginnings of a consistently great program. It's just going to take time.
Coach Fulmer himself said 2-3 more recruiting classes before there's enough quality players on the practice field that there's competition for every position. If this class is one of them, then we're still a couple years away, but doing all the right things with the right people and I'm very optimistic for the future of Tennessee Football.
GBO

VN Store

Back