Either DL gonna be unreal good or

wmcovol

1) it really made the game very slow to begin with. Tough to watch and wasn’t real exciting.
2) you show your opponents early what you can’t handle on the OL
3) much less but you’re showing some of your blitzes (probably will see it from last yrs film anyway)

I’d recommend starting playing D pretty basic early then later show a couple of blitz plays but not many. Jmo

photovol

Both the Dline and the Oline are suspect, you can only make so much progress in 1 year.

I still think think this team can win 6 or 7 games this year.... patience is the word in Knoxville, patience and more patience

93AllvolSc

1) it really made the game very slow to begin with. Tough to watch and wasn’t real exciting.
3) much less but you’re showing some of your blitzes (probably will see it from last yrs film anyway)

I’d recommend starting playing D pretty basic early then later show a couple of blitz plays but not many. Jmo
None of the blitz packages shown today were secret or revolutionary. I liked the 1 v 1 as iron sharpens iron . Defense usually is ahead of the offense early on in the season and spring. Plus everyone always says let’s not show anything. I say show it all. It makes coaches stay up late prepping for stuff you’ll never use.

KBVol

All teams have tape from last year and know it’s literally anything they see. Don’t need to watch a meaningless spring game to know that Tennessee easily has the worst OL in the conference if not the country as well.

HuntlandVolinColo

Rocky Top High Colorado

So we can see how the backups to Trey Smith, Brandon Kennedy and Darnell Wright will look like!

CA_Vol

Thanks coach.

VN Store

Sponsors