Egg Bowl

It’s where ball is when it’s released, where his feet are doesn’t mean anything. At least that’s what the one guy said, also said there is no sideways in the rule book so it can only be either backwards or forwards.
Exactly so if it was on a plane it would be lateral I.e. backwards. He released it from the 29 and hit his guy in between the 29 and the 30. We can’t measure where the ball is exactly in space so the feet is all we should have to go on. Are they drawing digital lines from the ground up to the ball in their reviews and using calculus to determine where the ball is while in his hands? If his body is on the 29 when it’s released then that’s where the ball “is”.

I don’t feel so bad. Both Ole Miss and State’s secondary have had busts. It’s like watching our defense without the hate and self loathing.

Now it’s ballgame if OM doesn’t get the onside

Brain dead timeout management

State deserves to loose but I sure hope they don’t.

Yeah, that QB keeper was a bad call with the way Marks has been running and hitting holes. Rogers had already lost the ball a time or two, put in your stud running back’s hands. Gracious. State just got lucky though.

Reactions: Plecoptera
Yeah, that QB keeper was a bad call with the way Marks has been running and hitting holes. Rogers had already lost the ball a time or two, put in your stud running back’s hands. Gracious. State just got lucky though.
MSU only needed a fg to make it two score game. QB sneak 3 times if you don’t get TD kick fg.

VN Store

Back