Egg Bowl

Firebirdparts

Best tackle for his weight the old school ever had
In addition to his idiotic double timeout, did he pass on a field goal earlier? I think OM turned it over on downs close to the goal line.

You could say “outcoached” but his actions were so stupid it seems unfair to use that term.

Hopeful Vol

Truth is Lane is a average recruiter at best he has made a living off the transfer portal at Ole Miss and done well doing it but his recruiting classes have not rated very high since he’s been there.

wmcovol

Not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind Miss State's defensive coordinator if Banks did depart in the off-season. They never have a ton of talent and have to play a brutal schedule vs the West offenses but generally have a top 40 defense.
He may be a great DC, I’m not arguing that but Miss St always has good defensive talent. Look at some NFL rosters. Wheat, their current DE, would be consensus AA if at Alabama.

VolsSportsFan

Mo Money Mo Problems - Michael Scott
Oh lawd, you gonna make a couple of people cry their self to sleep tonight!🤣
This was his year to win the West. A down Alabama, LSU was down earlier in the year, Auburn is a trainwreck, TAMU is trainwreck, Arkansas took a step back, and 8-4 is the best he can do?

Hell, he's not even a good HC, he's all bark no bite.

hUTch2002

Wait til next year!
Maybe they’re both not good
They’re not. Ole Miss just played a very easy schedule to get off to a hot start. Lane is going back to his usual 8-4 record. If he stays another year they might be even worse next year. Lane’s track record would lead to that being likely but I haven’t looked at the schedule or who all Ole Miss would lose. Auburn should pass on him but we shall know soon what’s going to happen there.

VN Store