Egg Bowl

I don’t recall “inappropriate whistle” situations during the replay era and I feel like I’ve seen 3 in one week now. That was pretty egregious. Obvious backward pass.

What a nutty situation. What they gonna do if the ref picks that up? Teams need to grab that ball every time, don’t they?

Reactions: Plecoptera
Are the refs getting ready to screw Miss St?? At worst it should be incomplete pass and 2nd down. Not really sure if it’s a backwards pass, but it’s close. Really close.
I missed some of Matt Austin’s worthless drivel but I agree with Lane…you blew the f-ing whistle. The play is dead. And that “recovery” by State is a very liberal definition of clear and immediate recovery.

I don’t recall “inappropriate whistle” situations during the repeat era and I feel like I’ve seen 3 in one week now. That was pretty egregious. Obvious backward pass.
How was it obvious? Rogers feet were on the 29 when he let go of it and Judkins was damn near on the 30 when it hit his hands. It was directly sideways at best.

I missed some of Matt Austin’s worthless drivel but I agree with Lane…you blew the f-ing whistle. The play is dead. And that “recovery” by State is a very liberal definition of clear and immediate recovery.

Yeah, I understand Ole Miss’s frustration here. That doesn’t mean I’m not enjoying it. 😁

Reactions: Plecoptera
It’s past your bedtime Knox.

This is thoroughly entertaining. Has a little bit of Something for everybody tonight.

How was it obvious? Rogers feet were on the 29 when he let go of it and Judkins was damn near on the 30 when it hit his hands. It was directly sideways at best.

It’s where ball is when it’s released, where his feet are doesn’t mean anything. At least that’s what the one guy said, also said there is no sideways in the rule book so it can only be either backwards or forwards.

VN Store

Back