Edie Darby commits to Tennessee

Based on the picture of her and Kellie it looks like she is 5’7”-5’8”. Kellie is 5’10” and a good couple inches taller.

Really don’t think there is anything wrong with having a couple shorter players on the roster they provide something we don’t have often. Plus against big, slow teams she’ll have great matchups.

My favorite thing about her is her low turnovers. Just really seems like she takes good care of the basketball. Miles is a low turnover player as well, we’re going to see that number improve over the next few years.
in peabody game edia flips ball one hand passes bring ball up the court. she passes good i see her backing miles up. she get some minuets.

Thanks didn't know that was still going on. Back up to 8 open scholarships so she might end up getting one.

I had a chance last night to re watch her in a full game against Peabody on youtube. Her game is more like Alabama Hannah Barber. I know she is a walk on but i think she will get a one of the 8 scholarship that are open. Also a better shooter then Miles by far.

I had a chance last night to re watch her in a full game against Peabody on youtube. Her game is more like Alabama Hannah Barber. I know she is a walk on but i think she will get a one of the 8 scholarship that are open. Also a better shooter then Miles by far.
She is a decent player we need a better player starting. I think your right about the scholarship because we won't be using them all. I think she is a similar player to Miles in a lot of ways with a better shot as you said. I always thought she had a lot more potential than Tess we'll see how it works out. What I'm looking for is an elite point guard we don't have one now or recruited. Someone that can free up Horston next season from having to handle so much.

How is this young lady rated by ESPN or other rating services? Her stats seem pretty good and her video isn’t bad. I understand the disappointment with the lack of top recruits but we need to show more respect towards someone like this young lady. Maybe KJH sees something in this young lady we do not see.

She is a decent player we need a better player starting. I think your right about the scholarship because we won't be using them all. I think she is a similar player to Miles in a lot of ways with a better shot as you said. I always thought she had a lot more potential than Tess we'll see how it works out. What I'm looking for is an elite point guard we don't have one now or recruited. Someone that can free up Horston next season from having to handle so much.

To note i`m against Horston handling the ball in the backcourt she is TO machine move her to the wing ?

It's not negativity, just stating it was a strange offer, now knowing she is a walk on makes more sense. I am happy for the kid just thought it was strange and unexpected is all.

You are right, you have to rise above the stupidity bar to even be seriously considered as negativity. So far none of the non-supportive posts have cleared that hurdle. I am sure she and her family have to deal with similar issues where they live. We just have more volume here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back