Edey says Rick Barnes looked over him

To be fair, at 7' 4", he should have had a lot more offers. Apparently, they dropped the ball on him.
He's hardly athletic so I can see why he didn't get many offers. If he had to play by everybody else's rules we wouldn't have hear of him.

maybe he was "passed over" because Rick Barnes felt he didn't fit the culture of the team

which I wouldn't be surprised of considering he dropped an F bomb on live tv on Easter day and then post game cameras picked up him saying he has a boner

Yes, I am totally judging a book by it's cover but Edey looks, acts and talks like a freaking psychopath. Something off with that manchild.

To be fair, at 7' 4", he should have had a lot more offers. Apparently, they dropped the ball on him.
First, he wasn't always 7'4" and 300 lbs. Second, being tall doesn't make you a basketball player. There's a lot of tall folks out there that can't move a lick much less play a sport like basketball. Coming out of HS, by many accounts, he was something of a project. Two other things. If Edey's game were called straight by the zebras, he wouldn't be getting anywhere near the pub and we'd be in the final 4 this year. Finally, I know folks are quoting this kid, but he wasn't being "looking over". Overlooked...OVERLOOKED!!

VN Store

Back