Ed Oregeron now reportedly to Tennessee (merged)

Tennessee will now get just about whatever defense recruit they want. With O going after them and Monte Kiffin as the coach...that's a force to deal with.

I was wondering how Chavis/Ogeron combination would work. Would a D coordinator really be happy having a former SEC head coach as a line coach hired for him?

Can't worry about it now...

this is a close second..

If its true - lets not troll their boards and looks as classless as them. That was pathetic last night.

I'm sure some will, but hey it's part of the game. If ya'll are the bigger people, good for you. Ya'll just landed a monster deal if true...but ya'll overpaid...just joking.

If true, I won't waste my time by trolling their tigercrap site. I'll be to busy laughing my ass off for the rest of the off season.

I'm sure some will, but hey it's part of the game. If ya'll are the bigger people, good for you. Ya'll just landed a monster deal if true...but ya'll overpaid...just joking.

You're right. If the reports are true... we definitely did. I just hope now we don't have to settle for crap assistants because we threw half our money at Coach O.

So now Chris Low looks like a genius kinda... except he backed off and switched his opinion which makes him look like a tool as well.

I hope he is on the plane back, with Lane and Monte. Then I will believe it.
The LSU boards just blew up.

oz3vb.jpg

If its true - lets not troll their boards and looks as classless as them. That was pathetic last night.

Absolutely. We will get our revenge, but it will be on the field. Just let them look like the idiots. We have our own board we can brag on. Let's show 'em that we are classier than they are.

I honestly think this is all a bunch of bs. No one knew anything for sure. Its very strange to me how talks of O to lsu came up so quickly. And even more so because just a couple days later its "official". Someone is doing some grade A pr right now for this guy.no matter what happens in the end, ill be glad when this mess is over.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Does anyone have a link or can say where Desmond Howard said it was official?

Hubbs said all along that this wasn't over. The reports to LSU were never very convincing to begin with. One site reported the same information much more conservatively than did another. The other is what the LSU fans chose to run with.

VN Store

Back