Ed Oregeron now reportedly to Tennessee (merged)

When is Coach O's press conference scheduled?

Nothing official ... I think I heard him say something about being up here Friday (1/2) and then getting started working on Monday.

I would love it if after they introduce Monte, Coach O just rips through the Power T backdrop that they have at press conferences and then rips his shirt off Hulk-style. How hilarious would that be?

Also, I would love it if he asked all the idiotic local writers if they wanted a piece, then come take your best shot. I bet Griff and Adams and the rest would be peeing their pants.

Ok this is the last time I bring it up honest...

At the concession stand looking for corndogs.

Now that I have overplayed it...it's back to posting about what is on topic.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Not defending LSU, but they DON'T eat corndogs, they just SMELL like them because of all that Cajun crap they fix with bathwater, scrimp, rotten sausage, wilted corn etc... etc...

Not defending LSU, but they DON'T eat corndogs, they just SMELL like them because of all that Cajun crap they fix with bathwater, scrimp, rotten sausage, wilted corn etc... etc...

I realize that...

But I would bet at some point at least 1 LSU fan has decided to try a corndog...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Didn't know you paid that much attention to me, thanks I guess.

As far as O goes, I have never really been in favor of paying someone as an assistant coach anything like O is gonna get paid. I also don't think I said he was a bad/overrated coach, I said that he didn't fair too well coaching up the guys he recruited at Ole Miss. I'm sure he'll done a fine job, I was just looking at what he had done the 3 years in the college game before he went to the NFL. Sometimes I should look at things before I say anything, but hey no one is perfect and I have no problem admitting to being wrong.

He coached up the line pretty well. They have 2 NFL 1st round draft picks on the DL. Peria Jerry and Greg Hardy.

Possibly two more in a year or two with Ted Laurent and Jerrell Powe.

VN Store

Back