East Tennessee Weather II

If it does what it looks like, Tampa bay should get a mighty storm surge (that would be bad). It has to hit cuba before all the models will dial in. The jet stream is still being talked about as well. That's what most likely gave it a little push to the west.

Welp, as I said that they issued an evacuation order for Tampa Bay area. They do these evacs in order for a reason. To try to make it as orderly as possible. Pay attention to your evac orders and do it as instructed for best results.

@IluvdoubleD's you have a lot of great information, maybe it would be a good idea to start a “Hurricane Ian” thread for people who wouldn’t think if checking East Tennessee weather.

Honestly, I think everyone in florida knows there is a hurricane out there, and are already watching. Information is freely available everywhere, but I do this here for weather geeks to geek out on.

Reactions: MAD
Honestly, I think everyone in florida knows there is a hurricane out there, and are already watching. Information is freely available everywhere, but I do this here for weather geeks to geek out on.
That makes sense, seem to remember Irma had a pretty active thread, but you are 100% correct.

Ok, look at this dude lean west. He wants to thread the needle between cuba and mexico in a bad way. He's alive. He wants to avoid land. A2F73295-277F-4EA2-97BD-7F2855A60F05.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m in Pinellas County, it’s weird with the zones. You can have 3 structures next to each other and they can 3 all be a different zone.

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's

VN Store

Back