East Tennessee Weather II

Hey guys, any info on interstate 26? We're down.in Charleston until tomorrow and will be driving back to the trip cities. Usually go through Asheville, but I know they're supposed to get up to two feet

Hey guys, any info on interstate 26? We're down.in Charleston until tomorrow and will be driving back to the trip cities. Usually go through Asheville, but I know they're supposed to get up to two feet
This morning when I came to work (church Hill to jonesborough) it took almost 2 hours with a 15 minute fill up in between - left at 630. I would assume with the daytime they've gotten a little better though.

Alert for drivers in the morning!!!

The National Weather Service in Morristown has issued a Freezing Fog Advisory, which is in effect until 9 AM EST this morning.
* EVENT...Areas of freezing dense fog reducing visibility to one- quarter mile or less. * TIMING...Through mid-morning.
* IMPACTS...Freezing dense fog may reduce visibilities to less than one quarter mile. If driving...slow down...use your headlights...and leave plenty of distance ahead of you. Also...be alert for patches of ice on bridges or overpasses.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
The first couple of weeks of Jan. are looking normal or above-normal temperature. Hope this changes going into the third week!

Really need a good week of dry weather so I can make some progress on the new home build. We're in a really bad pattern right now and I can't get anything done.

Reactions: davethevol
For 2 months straight it's been raining on Friday mornings when I roll the trash out. Quite annoying lol.

Also, my crop that I planted in the fall for a late spring harvest is already sprouting up. Crazy how mild and wet it has been so far.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
For 2 months straight it's been raining on Friday mornings when I roll the trash out. Quite annoying lol.

Also, my crop that I planted in the fall for a late spring harvest is already sprouting up. Crazy how mild and wet it has been so far.
A neighbor of mine made the same observation and I hadn’t really thought about it. He has Friday’s off and obviously noticed it rains every Friday. We really do need this to stop or we will start having serious flooding issues. The rivers look like they are almost to peak stages.

Hopefully it starts to become dry for a few days and the script flips in the next couple of weeks to colder and snowier weather.

A neighbor of mine made the same observation and I hadn’t really thought about it. He has Friday’s off and obviously noticed it rains every Friday. We really do need this to stop or we will start having serious flooding issues. The rivers look like they are almost to peak stages.
The water they are spilling out of Chickamauga looks like the Colorado or something. Huge waves hitting the banks and some massive troughs out there.

VN Store

Back