Earps at the CFA Bowl

aerzen008

LawVol
So apparently Lacey Pearl Earps attempted to make herself known again on the national stage at the CFA bowl. Rumor, and I stress rumor, is that she had a sign that said "my heart belongs to espn" and heart was in orange and white. Also, fans, UT staff, and PR people were yelling at her to leave the game...take it for what you will.

Seems like this chick is desperate for attention, one way or another...

So apparently Lacey Pearl Earps attempted to make herself known again on the national stage at the CFA bowl. Rumor, and I stress rumor, is that she had a sign that said "my heart belongs to espn" and heart was in orange and white. Also, fans, UT staff, and PR people were yelling at her to leave the game...take it for what you will.

How do the two things in bold make any sense together?

If true, it seems that way...it's a pretty reliable source since the person was sitting 2 rows behind her. Her friend got up and left her halfway through the game because of the negative attention going her way

I call, shenanigans!

She was there. If she was asked to leave, that is ridiculous. She is a student and a fan.

Does that make any sense to you? 99.99% of UT fans have no idea who she is. Of those that do, I bet 80% are male. Do you really see them yelling for a hot blond girl to leave?

I also imagine the staff /PR was busy with the football game. I highly doubt they were monitoring the stands. Besides, what would be the reason for asking her to leave?

Do you really think the PR people want to deal with another issue where she potentially puts herself on national TV after the firestorm they've dealt with over the past several days?

Do you really think the PR people want to deal with another issue where she potentially puts herself on national TV after the firestorm they've dealt with over the past several days?

I suspect the PR folks have much bigger things on their plate than whether or not a hot blond co-ed is shown on TV. Besides, most would call hot college co-eds good PR.

Could be completely wrong, but while watching the game on TV they showed a crowd shot and I swore I saw her. My friends said I was crazy(and I had been drinking) so I dropped it.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we're going to need some photographic evidence of these allegations. Also of the dude leaving. So I know if I see that man in public to never trust him.

Do you think the Orange Cartel had her taken out back by secruity and dumped in the marshes too?

Last edited:

Somebody didn't get enough attention in college...

VN Store

Back