Earps at the CFA Bowl

She was on tv during the game after a touchdown. It was short, but i'm pretty sure she was in the middle of the screen. I only noticed b/c it was right after a girl with black hair whom I went to high school with was shown. I may be wrong b/c it was a short shot, but i could have sworn.

So apparently Lacey Pearl Earps attempted to make herself known again on the national stage at the CFA bowl. Rumor, and I stress rumor, is that she had a sign that said "my heart belongs to espn" and heart was in orange and white. Also, fans, UT staff, and PR people were yelling at her to leave the game...take it for what you will.

Seems like this chick is desperate for attention, one way or another...

it seems to me that you are the one 'desperate for attention'....no reason for this thread without facts behind it. At least lie to us and claim it as fact...otherwise you are just a senseless poster with useless information.

Her and the rest of the ho's showed up at the team hotel (Hyatt) after the game. They all looked like they were ready to hit the town.

I swear to god I'll pistol whip the next person that says shenanigans.

shenanigans.gif

She was on tv during the game after a touchdown. It was short, but i'm pretty sure she was in the middle of the screen. I only noticed b/c it was right after a girl with black hair whom I went to high school with was shown. I may be wrong b/c it was a short shot, but i could have sworn.

Yeah she was. I rewound it over and over and over and over just to make sure, and I'm 99% it was her. Didn't see her holding a sign, though.

Lacy Earps:run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run:

If Earps is trying to get noticed at the games, she will need to learn from the master.

Attachments

• Jenn-Sterger.jpg
    Jenn-Sterger.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 279

VN Store

Back