Early line: Kentucky favored by four over the Vols in Lexingon

The two Kentucky games will be fun to follow this.

I bet Both games end us seeing the home team favorite by 3pts give or take with both home teams seeing the line inflated after betting.

I see Kentucky being a betting darling next Saturday and then probably the other way around with us getting revenge in k town

We are a better team this year than we were last year, they were a better team last year than the bunch they have this season. We are the better team, we were last season and we are this year as well. I think it'll be another double digit win for the Vols!! Yep I said it, double digits!! Our guard play is tons better than the kittens.

Last year KY finished 26-11..........not sure they lose 8 more this year. Last year by this weekend KY was 17-8, right now KY is 19-3. This year KY scores 79 ppg, last year the scored 77 ppg, last year they had 38.8 rebounds pg, this year 39.2. last year they shot 47% and this year they shoot 47%, last year they shot 69% from the line and 35% from 3, this year they shoot 75% from the line and 35% from 3. This year they average 5 blocks per, and last year about 5 per.

While the stats are similar last year they gave up just over 70 points per, but this year they only give up 65 per........and over their past nine games since they have been hot, they have given up 58 points per game.

Last years team isn't even close to as good as this years Kentucky.............but never fear as Last years Tennessee team isn't even on the same planet, as this years team.

Reactions: LittleCat
We are a better team this year than we were last year, they were a better team last year than the bunch they have this season. We are the better team, we were last season and we are this year as well. I think it'll be another double digit win for the Vols!! Yep I said it, double digits!! Our guard play is tons better than the kittens.
Don't agree at all. Kentucky is better this season and it's not even close.

VN Store

Back