Dumb stuff I want.

Orangeslice13

RockyTop is back, Let’s Go!!
These are the irrelevant things I’d like to get.
Kinda “the next thing I might buy” list

My buddy that gave me the gun today has a flamethrower, we played with it. He tried to get me to bring it home to play with, but I'm going out of town. It was cool though. Ftr, if crap goes down, I'll just say I'm glad he's my buddy😂

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Tfo?

I have 23 fly rods.
You can never have enough fly rods
I have a 2 wt bamboo, 2 wt Thomas & Thomas, 3 and 4 wt Sage, 4, 6 and 8 wt TFO and a 9 wt Sage. I have a TRL 10 wt but I'd be afraid to catch anything on it. I'd like to get the newest TFO in an 8 and a medium quality 11 wt Sage. Got 2 new Lamson reels this fall.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I have a 2 wt bamboo, 2 wt Thomas & Thomas, 3 and 4 wt Sage, 4, 6 and 8 wt TFO and a 9 wt Sage. I have a TRL 10 wt but I'd be afraid to catch anything on it. I'd like to get the newest TFO in an 8 and a medium quality 11 wt Sage. Got 2 new Lamson reels this fall.
Yup
It’s a sickness

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I’m done tent camping. getting a camper shell for Reds truck and a blowup mattress

I have used a blowup mattress tent camping. But I will be flying out to Cali to go camping, so that may be tough for carry on.

I just bought a new roomy tent about 3 years ago so I gotta use it.

My buddy that gave me the gun today has a flamethrower, we played with it. He tried to get me to bring it home to play with, but I'm going out of town. It was cool though. Ftr, if crap goes down, I'll just say I'm glad he's my buddy😂
Yea, I really needed one of them when I was drankin. Whoo doggy!!!

VN Store

Back