Duke coaches and players

I agree! The players understand that they simply weren't good enough to win. Whether it was a lack of physicality, team health, or inability to create open looks against our defense, they aren't blaming refs. Same can't be Saud for Jay Bilas and Homer fans who claim it was a football game.

The Duke media and fans are the laughing stock of college basketball. Never thought they were that big of whiny babies.
The Duke media and fans are the laughing stock of college basketball. Never thought they were that big of whiny babies.[/QUOTE

Well to be fair just about all Duke fans are bama football fans so it makes sense they’re whiny b$&@5:;😂

Reactions: LibertyVol
Bilas trying to plant the seed to the officials to watch us on every possession. Said he has talked to several about the way we were aloud to play. Said we got by with more than one flagrant foul against Duke.

It's both hilarious and pathetic to me. Bilas going on his media rounds telling everyone that the TN game was a rugby game and Yadaa, yadda, about how he talks to referees and they supposedly Saud the gane was called wrong.

LOL!!! Where are all these referees? Where is the public outcry outside of Duke media? In fact, I think general fans welcome to tough, hard nosed defense without the refs starting a whistle fest. It makes for a much more enjoyable watch. Don't reward softness and floppers.

Bilas trying to plant the seed to the officials to watch us on every possession. Said he has talked to several about the way we were aloud to play. Said we got by with more than one flagrant foul against Duke.
Well, the ones who actually officiated the game obviously didn’t have a problem with it.
I think Bilas is an obnoxious, washed up, overpaid jackass, but that’s simply my opinion. Everybody’s got an opinion and everybody’s got that other thing…

Showed nothing but pure class during their post game press conference. Not a single excuse was made and high praise for TN. The fans on the other hand are butt hurt.
Yeah I agree. People between the lines know both sides went at it an Vols played the best game. All the rest is just people with hurt feelings

Reactions: BigBadVol
Bilas wishes to see a little ball movement.He should look at Vescovi.All the time moving,setting picks,rubbing off screens,trying to get open or get another Vol open.Bilas has spent too many years on his dead ass and it has rotted that old brain of his.Also,is he not a former "Dukie"?

Bilas wishes to see a little ball movement.He should look at Vescovi.All the time moving,setting picks,rubbing off screens,trying to get open or get another Vol open.Bilas has spent too many years on his dead ass and it has rotted that old brain of his.Also,is he not a former "Dukie"?

Bilas cannot handle the truth that Tennessee gave Duke a Big East type ass whipping.

Well, the ones who actually officiated the game obviously didn’t have a problem with it.
I think Bilas is an obnoxious, washed up, overpaid jackass, but that’s simply my opinion. Everybody’s got an opinion and everybody’s got that other thing…

my elderly uncle doesn't have that other thing

Reactions: ru4real-really?
Also,is he not a former "Dukie"?[/QUOTE]
Jay Scot Bilas (born December 24, 1963) is an American college basketball analyst who currently works for ESPN. Bilas is a former professional basketball player and coach who played for and served as an assistant under Mike Krzyzewski at Duke University, as well as a practicing attorney in North Carolina. This was on Wikipedia.

How many times did the refs check replay? The one egregious one was where they took Roach's foul away and gave it to a different player.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back