Duke coaches and players

Well, the ones who actually officiated the game obviously didn’t have a problem with it.
I think Bilas is an obnoxious, washed up, overpaid jackass, but that’s simply my opinion. Everybody’s got an opinion and everybody’s got that other thing…
THIS.....

Their players have always been classy IMO. Coach K demanded that. And the new coach is too. They don’t recruit thugs because they’d never make it academically there

I sure hope that the three that officiate our game Thursday, do not make up for what everyone is saying about our great defense. I sure hope these three will let them play. The game is not about them. Let the men play the game, and don't blow the whistle on every time we have the ball. Go Big Orange

I've always respected the Duke program and it's players.

But they have one of the most obnoxious and whiny fanbases in all of sports, period.

My close friend and college roommate is a HUGE Duke fan, here's what he said (not that anyone gives a s**t, but here ya go): "You guys play tremendous D. The one guy was unconscious (Nkamhoua), hope ya'll win the whole damn. Only bad thing I can say is your big center is a goon... And Rocky Top still makes me puke."

Their players and fans who truly know basketball understand they were beat by an older, more physical team.

always enjoyed interviews with duke players in my reporting days (pre coach k) as opposed to the ever careful dean smith pawns

cameron indoor was miserable --- crammed among fans and it was impossible to focus on game

cant speak to current fans and players .....i am from a different era

I totally respect Duke’s coach and players, they have a great team and they showed class. The same can’t be said for Bilas and the some of their fans, I understand the fans more than Bilas he is not being very professional and he is wrong to boot. GBO!

My close friend and college roommate is a HUGE Duke fan, here's what he said (not that anyone gives a s**t, but here ya go): "You guys play tremendous D. The one guy was unconscious (Nkamhoua), hope ya'll win the whole damn. Only bad thing I can say is your big center is a goon... And Rocky Top still makes me puke."

Their players and fans who truly know basketball understand they were beat by an older, more physical team.
But he is our big goon and I love his fire. He just needs to reel it in a little bit but I believe he makes the whole team tougher. They get fired up when he gets fired up.

Christian Laettner and Grayson Allen are on the all time dirty player team.
Not a Duke fan but Laettner was a winner 4 Final Fours 3 National Championship games and back to back National Champion one of the best college players and clutch in the end game situations ask Kentucky and Connecticut wasn't dirty just competitive as heck.I will always be a Tennessee fan but I also appreciate great talent and he was one of the best

Not a Duke fan but Laettner was a winner 4 Final Fours 3 National Championship games and back to back National Champion one of the best college players and clutch in the end game situations ask Kentucky and Connecticut wasn't dirty just competitive as heck.I will always be a Tennessee fan but I also appreciate great talent and he was one of the best
He did not come by that reputation lightly.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Yea
He did not come by that reputation lightly.

He could have done worse that was a little tap,so if we go stuf like that Uros is a dirty player also he does stupid stuff all the time like throwing and shoving for no reason just to make a point.Now Grayson Allen was a punk and acted like one

Yea

He could have done worse that was a little tap,so if we go stuf like that Uros is a dirty player also he does stupid stuff all the time like throwing and shoving for no reason just to make a point.Now Grayson Allen was a punk and acted like one
Stomping on someone is a dirty play, and even he admits he shouldn't have done it. Uros hasn't done anything comparable.

You can like a dirty player all you want. Heck, Krzezewski liked him enough to keep him in the game. Grayson Allen for that matter, too. They were to him Duke material, and they are for us emblematic of their play style.

Stomping on someone is a dirty play, and even he admits he shouldn't have done it. Uros hasn't done anything comparable.

You can like a dirty player all you want. Heck, Krzezewski liked him enough to keep him in the game. Grayson Allen for that matter, too. They were to him Duke material, and they are for us emblematic of their play style.
Lol dirty or not Christian was a winner agree to disagree

But he is our big goon and I love his fire. He just needs to reel it in a little bit but I believe he makes the whole team tougher. They get fired up when he gets fired up.

Indeed, that’s his role and we love him for it - I hope he doesn’t T’d up, but have to accept it at this point.

VN Store

Back