Drew Richmond

There were some stuffs today where the kid ran by him so fast, I don’t think he even touched him. How do you at least not slow him down? Falling down would mean he at least has to run over you.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Richmond wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't a five star.

If he had come in as a 3-star, he would be playing about right.

Baylen Buchanan has to go as well. Honestly I know of about 15 players who need to be playing at Furman and not at Tennessee in the spring
There’s a lot of players wearing orange who shouldn’t be. They’re simply not SEC caliber players. It is what it is...

Time and recruiting are the only fixes.

The first big shot came from the left side and our running back completely whiffed on the tackler. Our running backs aren't good at blocking either.

Chandler took a bad angle and didn't come close to the block. The left tackle also followed the DE on a stunt to his right and left a huge gap.

1000% agree, idiots showing replays and talking while there were plays taking place on the field. SMH!
Danielson made several stupid statements that left me yelling at the T.V. The first one was Tennessee possibly going for TD on 4th and goal when they were only behind six in the first half. He is an idiot. I don't know why he is given the opportunity to be on the broadcast.

If hes on the field next year the best you can win is 7 games. That's saying a lot for a player that never touch the ball. Much less anything else on the field.
Richmond will be 2nd string next year behind Morris or Wright.

OL is a tough position recruit seems like a lot of highly rated guys turn out to be mediocre and very few live up to their billing like Leatherwood, Tunsil, etc

Plus even if you recruit well that’s not enough by itself still requires a lot of coaching over multiple years to adjust to big time cfb and really play well at least in most cases

Drew Richmond is a scapegoat for all you un knowledgeable fans. They beat us in every aspect and 2 plays drastically changed the outcome of this game. Neither had anything to do with drew Richmond. Also whoever mentioned Bayles buchannon as a problem I would love to see you justify that

VN Store

Back