Drew Richmond

Drew Richmond is a scapegoat for all you un knowledgeable fans. They beat us in every aspect and 2 plays drastically changed the outcome of this game. Neither had anything to do with drew Richmond. Also whoever mentioned Bayles buchannon as a problem I would love to see you justify that
Correct. He was NOT at all Why we got smoked today. Given, hes not had a good year, today's result has nothing to do with him.

Reactions: coffeecountyvol
guys there is a lot wrong on both sides of the ball. More on the offense for sure but the D needs play makers.
Some of the D backs and the same ones keep missing the tackles. It makes me think they are afraid so they try angles and fail miserably.
To me this team doesn't even look like a 1A school right now. Those D backs and linebackers, especially Kirkland, where was he. Our linebackers are hardly ever in the opposing teams backfield or shooting the gaps.
It also appears whoever is coordinator of the offense Helton or Pruitt has a snap and clear mentality of what worked well in other games so they don't even seem to try to do the plays that worked well in other games. Its kind of like its another opponent and start all over. I don't get it.

Reactions: LibertyVolance
I've just never seen an offensive line with no attitude players on it. Not one of these guys has that it factor, sure some have talent, others have more, but not one has the bull mentality. So with five plus guys with really great character and book smarts, we've ended up with an undersized nerd squad. Will be so nice to replace that. You can have a few book guys with clean haircuts and such, but you gotta have at least one and preferably two that are fighters, bruisers, the occasionally unsportsmanlike penalty for mauling some guy too badly.

Reactions: IH8TheHaslams
Drew Richmond is a scapegoat for all you un knowledgeable fans. They beat us in every aspect and 2 plays drastically changed the outcome of this game. Neither had anything to do with drew Richmond. Also whoever mentioned Bayles buchannon as a problem I would love to see you justify that

This is laughable. Richmond has been one if, if not the worst OL we have this season. Given his offer list in HS and the hype he had, he is a colossal bust. Richmond is terrible. No he wasnt the reason we lost. But he is on the OL so therefore he is one of the major reasons we lost. Last year and this year, one thing has been consistent. Horrible OL play. And Richmond is one who plays terrible 99% of the time.

Danielson made several stupid statements that left me yelling at the T.V. The first one was Tennessee possibly going for TD on 4th and goal when they were only behind six in the first half. He is an idiot. I don't know why he is given the opportunity to be on the broadcast.

Pruitt wasn't going for 2 he was trying to get Mizzu to burn a timeout. People need to learn the game.

Reactions: igotworms
both of ut s lines got whipped like a rented mule. Pathetic - we suck at every facet of football. Cant block or tackle , most of them cant catch or secure the ball. Disgraceful being 2-4 vs Mo. EMBARRASSING. where is the pride on this team? Good riddance to these seniors.

Well looking past your smugness, no one in here blames any single player for today. I have watched #51 step out of the way to allow defenders past him all year, maybe offering a token arm push as they head to the qb. I've seen him absolutely miss blocks on running plays then offer no.pursuit such that his man blows up the play countless times. He has the physical tools. He just doesn't seem to have the heart.

But please. Wow us with your superiority some more.

If hes on the field next year the best you can win is 7 games. That's saying a lot for a player that never touch the ball. Much less anything else on the field.

If you sign 2 5*'s he probably wont be. Hate to throw the frosh to the wolves but Pruitt will play desire and build experience for the future. He has no other choice

Well looking past your smugness, no one in here blames any single player for today. I have watched #51 step out of the way to allow defenders past him all year, maybe offering a token arm push as they head to the qb. I've seen him absolutely miss blocks on running plays then offer no.pursuit such that his man blows up the play countless times. He has the physical tools. He just doesn't seem to have the heart.

Exactly! Half the time he doesn't lay a hand on the guy. In the event he does touch them, it's more of like a helpful nudge to guide them on their way to the quarterback.

Will Pruitt finally give Richmond a spankin for not even trying or just another pacifier?

There were some stuffs today where the kid ran by him so fast, I don’t think he even touched him. How do you at least not slow him down? Falling down would mean he at least has to run over you.
All Drew was doing on those plays was reaching, his feet never moved. Piss poor is how he graded in this game.

Drew Richmond maybe the worst offensive lineman I've seen. Penalities, missed blocks, attitude etc. Makes me wonder why is he even playing football!

Drew Richmond maybe the worst offensive lineman I've seen. Penalities, missed blocks, attitude etc. Makes me wonder why is he even playing football!

If Richmond is the most talented available, I think we would be better off with a lineman with 75% of his talent but, plays twice as hard. Furthermore, They say snap and clear, I say I want someone who gets pissed and takes it very personal when he fails, gets beat, or physically assaulted. Hold a grudge and return the feelings times two for the rest of the game. Richmond doesn't seem to care no matter what happens.

VN Store

Back